Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing day out!

Amazing service! We had such a great time & the wineries they picked were lovely :) Our driver... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jem B
Newcastle, Australia
via mobile
Teds tours

My friends and I had a lovely time and Steven was a lively driver and took pictures of us and was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bella R
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pokolbin
from US$59.26
from US$141.77
from US$134.27
from US$53.99
More Info
All reviews great driver these guys wine tour cracking jokes private tour tour guide helen booking process was easy great tour highly recommend this company hunter valley every step of the way other companies great knowledge of the area always on time amazing service hens weekend wedding anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

I booked a tour in the Hunter Valley through Ted’s Tours for 13 people. We had our own mini bus and a fantastic driver for a half day of wineries. Ted’s were always quick to respond to my emails while we finalised the day, and worked hard to try and accomodate for all the wineries we wanted to visit. We were absolutely delighted by the cellar doors we stopped at on the day. A great day out in the Hunter, with a big or small group, should definitely be organised through Ted’s. I can’t recommend this tour group enough.

Date of experience: June 2021
Zaccy_a, Owner at Ted's Hunter Valley Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Brittany!
Thank you so much for this fabulous review, we pride ourselves on our customer service and customisable tours.
We can't wait to have you on tour again in future!
Have a stellar day.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Had a brilliant day with Graham! informative, interesting, enthusiastic, fun and relaxed. If I ever knew anyone coming to the Hunter, I would not hesitate in recommending Ted’s, and specifically Graham (our guide)

Date of experience: June 2021

Isn't Graham a bloody legend! Thanks so much for leaving us some love.

Next time you're back in the Hunter, don't forget to give us a shout! We'd love to enjoy a few more vinos with you.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

One of the best days out! Our delightful tour guid Graham provided wonderful conversation and insight on the area. Can’t recommend it any more

Date of experience: May 2021

Graham strikes again with a smashing reveiw!

Glad you loved him as much as we do.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Wineries were brilliant! Our drive (Alison) was more than informative on all of our stops and even went out of her for us to show some spectacular views!
Ted tours was a splendid experience from start to finish!
From booking it with Tobias to the wineries to the driver and hot air ballooning
Thank you so much for a great weekend Ted's Tours

Baden. My man!

I know how excited you guys were for this weekend away so I'm stoked we pulled it off and you had an amazing time. I'll let Tobias know he got a special shoutout too - I know that'll make his day.

Thank YOU so much for being a legend from start to finish. Let us know when you're back in the neighbourhood again so we can enjoy another few vinos overlooking some views!

Reviewed 6 June 2021

The whole day was great, we loved it all. Tess went above and beyond to make sure we had a terrific day.

Date of experience: May 2021

This is all music to my ears! We love Tess and are stoked she was able to show you guys a good time!