All reviews kids enjoyed the pool room was clean bbq area microwave sink
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The room we booked comfortably accommodated 4 people but I would have expected a little bit of privacy and that the double room would have been separated, besides the room was big enough to have its own room. For 3 nights, we would have expected a mini-kitchen and a bigger fridge (not a bar fridge) where you could at least cook simple food rather than you dine out all the time. I have kids who are hungry all the time. There was a griller near the pool though - the area where wifi really works.
Staff were very friendly and accomodating though. Couldn't be happier with their service.
Wifi does not work at all inside the room!

Room tip: No wifi nor mini kitchen in family rooms.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TMV2304, Reception at Travellers Motor Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Travellers Motor Village. Just wanted to let you know we do have larger 2 bedroom apartments which have a hot plate in them for cooking and separate main bedroom. We look forward to seeing you again at Travellers Motor Village.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Bitterly disappointed with the management here. I’ve travelled from home to this motel for a tournament and little did I know after staying there for three nights I was covered with bed bug bites all over my hands, neck, face, chest, shoulders, and back. On the second night I felt something on my neck but didn’t think of it as anything then. And because it was dark and I was half asleep I just brushed it off myself. There were no noticeable bite marks until after the day I left to go home. Red, lumpy and itchy bite marks started to appear all over me.

I have contacted the motel asking for them to compensate me for my experience but they have done nothing to help my situation. I have sent them pictures of my bites along with a doctor’s certificate confirming that I have experience bed bugs yet they say this is not “legitimate proof” for them to consider compensating me. They say I am the first person to have complained about bed bugs and because of that they have not taken my complaint seriously.

I am very very disappointed with how they’re chosen to deal with my complaint. I strongly wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay at this motel. Save yourself for getting bitten and save yourself from having to deal with such poor management and poor service.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sarina K
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

It’s unfortunate we paid $170 a night for what was essentially budget accommodation.
We booked a Villa room as we were staying for 2 nights. It was not exactly a comfortable room to relax in. Maybe a sofa bed instead of a single bed on wheels ( which rolled around all over the place) would have made all the difference. A double bed? Really? Plenty of room for a Queen. Our sheets were stained not a good feeling. There was hole in the bathroom floor which let a draft in. Essentially the location suited our needs but for a 2 night stay the room was not comfortable. Put a sofa bed in would make all the difference

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TMV2304, Receptionist at Travellers Motor Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thanks Jennifer for the feedback.

Just to let you know we do have villas with sofa beds, and a queen bed. With future bookings, please just advise staff when booking your accommodation you would like a sofa bed villa.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Travellers Motor Village.

Take care

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Space inside was good, bathroom space was bigger than other places I've stayed. Kitchen cupboard door was broken and wouldn't close properly. All the items in the kitchen needed to be washed before use as they were all greasy to touch and sticking to the shelf. Toilet kept flushing and when upstairs used their shower or toilet (which also continuously ran during the night) it was audible downstairs. Only one washing machine and one dryer for the whole place. Daily service was ok. Needed a new coat of paint.Staff were friendly and helpful. If you overlook the aesthetics, the size and facilities were ok but overpriced.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Michelle M
TMV2304, Reception at Travellers Motor Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thanks for the review. These issues have been attended too. We look forward to welcoming you back to Travellers Motor Village.

You can also now keep up to date with activities on our facebook page.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Shower was a disgrace. Green growing in base. Could not access wifi when i approached staff was relocated closer to office which allowed me access but speeds were slower than old dial up speeds. For the price i paid expected better.

Date of stay: January 2018