All reviews great location car park apartment was clean washing machine and dryer restaurants and bars mini bar within walking distance would stay again across the road per day secure parking business trip central location honeysuckle bedroom balcony waterfront
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Love this establishment even with all the construction going on.Great to walk along the waters edge and experience the various restaurants and bars.Reception girls were amazing....went out of their way to make my full on work week easier....hope we revisit need year!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NEWMGR, General Manager at Chifley Apartments Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi kerriemac,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very lucky to be in such a convenient and beautiful location and are happy to hear that you enjoyed it equally as much. It is great to hear that our staff were so helpful, we hope that you do revisit us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,
Jason & Lauren Morrow
General Managers

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Room amenities were good. Prefer if there was a hot breakfast option as early starts sometimes required at my workplace. It was very annoying to get charged on my credit card when the company booking reference was meant to cover the cost of my stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NEWMGR, Manager at Chifley Apartments Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Anna,
Thank you for your review. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with Chifley Apartments Newcastle. I highly recommend for your next stay that you check out RAW Energy (café) and Blue Door Café. They're both open from 6am and only a minute from the hotel. The hotel does cater for smaller - grab and go options. If you're in a rush, please grab a muffin and coffee or some lovely banana bread. Availale anytime from our friendly reception.
My apologies for the confusion regarding settlement of your final bill, I know this has now been rectified in the last 24 hours. If you have any outstanding account issues, please let me know and I'll be sure to assist you.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
warm regards,
Anthony

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Staff were friendly and helpful. The apartment was very roomy and a very well appointed kitchen. Overall very clean. We were located at the back so the view was of a carpark and building construction. But we were only one block from the beautiful foreshore waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NEWMGR, General Manager at Chifley Apartments Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear susanlynette352,

We are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay at our spacious apartments.
The location is certainly ideal when visiting Newcastle to enjoy a home away from home right by the harbour. Thank you for your 5 star feedback. We look forward to welcome you back at Chifley soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I went to Newcastle for business, and stayed with my family at the Chifley Apartments .The first thing the kids said was when we got there was that they would love to live there. The apartment had everything we needed and was well appointed. The kitchen had all the cooking tools and the washer/dryer came in handy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NEWMGR, General Manager at Chifley Apartments Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for giving us a top 5 star rating. It is fantastic to hear that your kids and yourself were so pleased with everything.
We do try and offer a home away from home and I couldn't be happier that we succeeded.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

great location, very clean and comfortable. Staff were helpful and fantastic views. Very good sized apartments. Only downfall is the parking fees are very expensive and I was not told about these on arrival. Other wise a great room in a top location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear 930mathewm,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the service as well as the views. It is certainly a great location to be in.
I am very sorry that you were not advised of the parking cost on check in as that is not up to our usual standard, however, it is stated on all booking engines and also at the entrance of the car park. The price is in line with our direct competitors and we hope this does not put you off staying with us in the future.