All reviews convenient location free parking nice room place to stay comfortable bed noise fireplace
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Reception clerk got the room booking mixed up but who cares at 23:00 after a late ferry crossing! Otherwise a decent room and quiet for an airport hotel. If your arriving using gps ignore supposed location and take first left heading into the terminal.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Was checked in by Carlos (hope I got his name right) nice and polite lad and helpful. Recommended a restaurant and helped with the Tv that was not working for us.
Booked a double bed and got rather disappointed when I find two single beds side by side and nothing to hold them together or a top madras. Neither a stick for my tablet on the bed board,I know I'm picky but a stick on each side I think is a must.
Called the hotel with a good advance in order to get a nice room, got a room on the first floor, disappointment. Nathalie checked us out and was polite and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very small, the furniture are very basic. The hotels has no amenities other than wifi. Even the lift is very slow in coming.

There is not even a bottle of water in the bedrooms. I had to pay over 4 euros for a very small bottle of water from the bar.

There is just one good thing about this hotel and that is that it is located across the road from the airport terminal building.

It is a complete no frills hotel. No other way to describe it. It is very expensive for what it is.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank rm1003
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely convenient location next to airport, clean room, friendly staff, comfortable bed and tasty breakfast, makes this plase the perfect choice for my business trip stay for a night. I have been totally refreshed after the long flights and before starting the job :-)

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Due to delays from the UK & Schipol, I didn’t arrive at the hotel till after midnight and was leaving again at 0700, so it was a brief stay!
Check in was quick, simple and pleasantly managed(I was a little ‘frayed’ around the edges!).
The room was very clean, well appointed (with a great coffee machine!) with good temperature control - far too warm when I walked in!!
Breakfast was standard but good quality.
I would certainly recommend