Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
amazing cycle hire for the old ghost road

Reviewed 12 March 2021
QuietSeeker1
Unreal service

Reviewed 2 June 2020
nicoh2018
via mobile

All reviews great service after hours mountain bike great tips adrian specializes hire bikes advice shuttle shop gear fix repair ghost road ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021

We did a day ride at the Seddonville end of the OGR today and I have to compliment our cycle hire shop for the quality of service. Essentially from when I first got in touch, Adrian was there to make it happen for us . Great bikes.
Great safety advice and gear in case we had to repair a chain or a hanger. Nothing seemed too much trouble, including the possibility of our taking too long on the trail and getting back late. And all this just for a single day hire. Amazing. Go to him if you are cycling from Westport.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank QuietSeeker1
Reviewed 2 June 2020 via mobile

Awesome service, came in due to an issue with our gas cooker and they were able to fix a really tough issue. Great service and awesome guy working there. Cheers

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Rode the Old Ghost Road on Habitat Sports bikes with shuttles to both ends and following Adrian’s advice. Bikes were perfectly suited to the terrain and in new condition, advice was spot on, shuttles were very affordable and flexible (outside business hours) and the Old Ghost Road - well that’s the star of the show! Fantastic day thanks to the experience, advice and professionalism of Habitat Sports!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Great specialized rental bike, perfectly serviced and expertly setup by Adrian for me the day before starting the ride (a Sunday nonetheless).

Great riding on the old ghost road in magnificent, remote landscapes. Can’t recommend Adrian’s service highly enough.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Hired 2 mountain bikes for a one day ride on Old Ghost Rd. Adrian gave excellent advice and set up of the bikes.
Very impressed with the thoroughness of his service. Great delivery and pick of the bikes at the start of the track.
For a first time mountain biker I had an awesome time. I didn’t realise a mountain bike could handle such terrain so
well. I might have peaked too soon doing the Old Ghost Rd as my first ride. I definitely recommend Habitat and if I’m
ever back in NZ I’d use them again. Thanks Adrian for an awesome experience.

Date of experience: December 2019