Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

Rented two bikes with a buddy for Old Ghost Road. Couldn't have been more sorted out by Adrian... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
mitchb821
Unreal service

Reviewed 2 June 2020
nicoh2018
via mobile

All reviews great service after hours mountain bike great tips adrian specializes hire bikes advice shuttle shop gear fix repair ghost road ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2020 via mobile

Awesome service, came in due to an issue with our gas cooker and they were able to fix a really tough issue. Great service and awesome guy working there. Cheers

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Rode the Old Ghost Road on Habitat Sports bikes with shuttles to both ends and following Adrian’s advice. Bikes were perfectly suited to the terrain and in new condition, advice was spot on, shuttles were very affordable and flexible (outside business hours) and the Old Ghost Road - well that’s the star of the show! Fantastic day thanks to the experience, advice and professionalism of Habitat Sports!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Great specialized rental bike, perfectly serviced and expertly setup by Adrian for me the day before starting the ride (a Sunday nonetheless).

Great riding on the old ghost road in magnificent, remote landscapes. Can’t recommend Adrian’s service highly enough.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Hired 2 mountain bikes for a one day ride on Old Ghost Rd. Adrian gave excellent advice and set up of the bikes.
Very impressed with the thoroughness of his service. Great delivery and pick of the bikes at the start of the track.
For a first time mountain biker I had an awesome time. I didn’t realise a mountain bike could handle such terrain so
well. I might have peaked too soon doing the Old Ghost Rd as my first ride. I definitely recommend Habitat and if I’m
ever back in NZ I’d use them again. Thanks Adrian for an awesome experience.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 23 December 2019

We had a few bike issues after coming off the Old Ghost Road and asked Adrian if he could get them up and running so we could get to more biking in Nelson ASAP. The man not only got them turned around in no time, he took the time to explain to us some things we could do regularly to help the bikes run better and offered some great tips to improve our braking and handling as well, all in a way that was super helpful and not at all condescending. Adrian is a gem. If we lived in his neck of the woods, he's be our go-to guy! Thanks Adrian!!!

Date of experience: December 2019