Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Awesome

Rented two bikes with a buddy for Old Ghost Road. Couldn't have been more sorted out by Adrian... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
mitchb821
amazing cycle hire for the old ghost road

We did a day ride at the Seddonville end of the OGR today and I have to compliment our cycle hire... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2021
QuietSeeker1

All reviews great service after hours mountain bike great tips adrian specializes hire bikes advice shuttle shop gear fix repair ghost road ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Hired 2 mountain bikes for a one day ride on Old Ghost Rd. Adrian gave excellent advice and set up of the bikes.
Very impressed with the thoroughness of his service. Great delivery and pick of the bikes at the start of the track.
For a first time mountain biker I had an awesome time. I didn’t realise a mountain bike could handle such terrain so
well. I might have peaked too soon doing the Old Ghost Rd as my first ride. I definitely recommend Habitat and if I’m
ever back in NZ I’d use them again. Thanks Adrian for an awesome experience.

Reviewed 23 December 2019

We had a few bike issues after coming off the Old Ghost Road and asked Adrian if he could get them up and running so we could get to more biking in Nelson ASAP. The man not only got them turned around in no time, he took the time to explain to us some things we could do regularly to help the bikes run better and offered some great tips to improve our braking and handling as well, all in a way that was super helpful and not at all condescending. Adrian is a gem. If we lived in his neck of the woods, he's be our go-to guy! Thanks Adrian!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Visited the shop after wr had some trouble with our back wheel, he helped us and provided great advices for the rest of our trip

Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Adrian has been a lifesaver for us, fixing one of our bikes after hours and super quickly. Can’t recommend him highly enough.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 19 October 2019

Rented mountain bikes to ride a section of the Heaphy track. Really great bikes and they clearly cared about setting them up appropriately for us. Adrian was awesome and helped our trip go really well. Pricey but well worth it!

Date of experience: October 2019