Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

Rented two bikes with a buddy for Old Ghost Road. Couldn't have been more sorted out by Adrian... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
mitchb821
amazing cycle hire for the old ghost road

We did a day ride at the Seddonville end of the OGR today and I have to compliment our cycle hire... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2021
QuietSeeker1

All reviews great service after hours mountain bike great tips adrian specializes hire bikes advice shuttle shop gear fix repair ghost road ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2019

We had an outstanding time on the Old Ghost Road thanks in large part to Habitat Sports. Adrian, made sure the bikes fit and that we had everything we needed for the ride including bikes that were in great condition. Additionally, the accommodation at Habitat Sports was a great place to start/end our trip.

We'd highly recommend Habitat Sports for bike hire, shuttles to/from the Old Ghost Road, accommodation and friendly staff to help make your experience a great one! Thanks Adrian and Ian for a great experience!

Reviewed 26 April 2019

Adding on to the Ghost Rd review left by my riding buddy Mark. We hired bikes and gear for our 2-day Ghost Road Trail epic adventure from Habitat Sports.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Adrian. His mountain safety briefing included no-nonsense survival skills and trail bike troubleshooting advice. The bikes were in immaculate condition, and the shuttle service timing for the transfer to and from the trail on both days was perfect.

I would highly recommend Habitat Sports for their professional and friendly service.

Adrian, I'd like to thank you for all the hard work and support, you go above and beyond in terms of customer service. Keep it up! We will be back soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2019

Habitat sports sorted out all the bike hire gear for our Ghost Rd adventure.

Adrian was very experienced in his understanding of bike mechanics and gave us a thorough breakdown of all the requirements and how to make repairs if needed. He also gave us some useful info on safety and survival.

The Stumpjumper was an awesome ride and well up for handling the varied landscapes over the Ghost Rd trail.

Overall, Adrian's services and riding knowledge was awesome, I would highly recommend Habitat sports.

Thanks again bro. I'll be back soon to do the Heaphy!!

1  Thank GhostRoad
Reviewed 5 April 2019

The old Ghost Road -this bike hire sports shop is brilliant this is the first time I have been 100 per cent happy with my rental bike. The bikes are new excellent like new and the best bike for the trip
Also Adrian's service and advise was great his knowledge is wide and he knows the area well.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 5 April 2019

They are truly my favourite store in little old Westport if you are travelling and need some gear definitely recommend that you pop in there on your way through the main street