Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
TravelocityUS$94
FindHotel
All reviews good size sky tv kitchen facilities lovely room close to town comfy bed motel coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Great customer service, clean, quiet rooms near town. I left my beanie there and the lovely gentleman gave me a call to let me know. I would 100% definitely stay again.

Nothing else to say but have to fill the 200 characters

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Very well presented, clean, modern, we had end unit so it was nice and quiet. Also has laundry facilities. Easy parking well located and priced. Nice touch you get real milk on arrival and they are into recycling.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Upstairs unit, one very comfortable king bed. Spotlessly clean and all you would require in a motel.
The only comment I would make is that the bathroom was too small, but I guess that is because of the spa bath, which was lovely.
A comfortable no frills motel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2020

Lovely motel just as you come into Wesport and its in a good location.
The staff and friendly and helpful with suggestions on whats available.
Room was good size, very comfortable including the bed which gave us good nights sleep.
There was a kitchenette with all the basics that you need - no dishwasher or oven.
Bathroom was a good size with a good shower.
Parking was right outside your room.

Date of stay: February 2020
Christine Lark, Owner at Westport Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2020

Hi BeeJay. Thanks so much for your review. I hope you are safely back home now.
Regards
Chris

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Really lovely room apart from the massive white tail spider that decided to say hello .. comfy bed ... friendly staff .... all in all a good night... gave some really good suggestions for dinner which was helpful

Date of stay: September 2019
Christine L, Owner at Westport Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

My late apologies for the spider visit. I have recently sprayed for these pests so hopefully no more of them.
Regards