Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Expedia.comUS$87
CheapTicketsUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We checked in on Saturday evening, a walk in booking for one night only. The staff were very accommodating of us considering the short notice.

After checking out the following day, I realised I had left my $500 Swandri jacket behind, I was sure I would not ever see it again!

The following Tuesday, the staff at Westport Motor Hotel located my jacket and sent it via track and trace courier. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome or the lengths the staff went to to locate, and reunite me with my lost belongings.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Road trip via Westport to take in a few sights.
The hosts called me to check when I might be checking in. A little unusual.
The Westport Motor Hotel is an older property but well kept. The rooms open onto a grassed courtyard with outdoor seating.
Nice sized room, well cared for & clean. Well ventilated. Small bar fridge. Off street parking.
In room continental breakfast is available on request & delivered at the time of your choosing.
Staff were pleasant enough.
The Westport Motor Hotel was adequate for my overnight stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Room 48 upstairs.
Large and comfortable bed and clean.
Place is dated though and some items that you'd expect for $130 per night weren't up to scratch, see below.
Mounted TV in each room didn't hold the picture which rolled and was unwatchable. This wasn't just room 48 but also room 49 too.
The shower faucet wouldn't stay at a setting above warmish. To get a warm to hot shower meant that faucet had to be held at a setting manually making an awkward shower.
Duty manager called on internal phone but call was very scratcy and duty manager couldn't hear me, so called me on my mobile.
Privacy slats on the balcony had several loose and this slapped together during the night in the wind and kept my wife awake. Annoying.
The door onto the balcony wouldn't close without having to slam the door.
The single opening window wouldn't stay open at a preset point even in a light breeze.

Most of the above has been brought to the attention of the management and we have found alternative accommodation for next year.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Didn't book and walked in. Offered excellent price. Dated but okay. Clean room. Warm bed that was really comfortable. Only needed a place for the night to sleep and leave early in the morning but probably wouldn't base a holiday from here.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 11 September 2019

When I booked In they charged me $135. Found it on Bookings .com for $115 later that night. They ask me to pay for the room that night and wouldn’t let me charge dinner , drinks and breakfast to the room . Asked me to pre order breakfast that night. But didn’t have the cooked breakfast menu , said there is one in your room , full it out and I will send someone down for it . Menu was not in the room and no one came for it . At dinner I waited for ages before anyone came to out , made me a drink , forgot the ice .Dinner was nice . Waiter then asked what I wanted as a cooked breakfast. I asked what was on offer , he would have to check the menu, then said he would have to check with the chef. Then came back and said they don’t do a Cooked breakfast. The room was cold even with the heater on , and needed a good clean , black mould in shower and on the roof of the room , paint was peeling of the walls , cracked hand basin.

Date of stay: September 2019