“Incredible Doubtful Sound flight ”
Review of Fly Fiordland

Fly Fiordland
Ranked #14 of 33 Tours in Te Anau
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic flight tour of Doubtful Sound and Milford Sound with informative commentary and friendly pilot/guides.
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We flew with Nardia today over Doubtful Sounds and loved every minute of it. Fly Fiordland were able to change our booking last minute when we saw the weather for the day we booked was looking bad, an hour later we were in the air. The views were incredible! We could see for miles over Doubtful Sounds, Lake Manapouri and the Tasman Seas. Nardia was fantastic, great commentary and jokes! She did extra circles around some of the best parts and even took us over the Kepler Track when I said I world be walking it in a few weeks. Highly recommend, best part of our trip!! Thank you so much Nardia and Fly Fiordland!

There are newer reviews for Fly Fiordland

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Beautiful flight with Rob and Russell. Informative and spectacular. Great care that we were comfortable. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Flew with Nardia this afternoon
Went Doubtful and Dusky Sound.
Was such an amazing trip. Had commentary around the sounds. Even spotted some dolphins so we got down to have a closer look. So many beautiful photos. Such a happy pilot. Definitely worth it.
Stunning day to top it off.
Will definitely come back :D

Thank you soo much Nardia, happy flying!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were THRILLED to enjoy the long 55 minute flight to Doubtful Sound. Sights were amazing. Nadia was a great pilot and tour guide. Thanks Nadia

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Desperately seeking a more personal experience, I chose Fly Fiordland over Real Journeys and other tour organizers because of the 'personal service' promise. I'm so glad I did - they delivered on their promise, and then some. Shaun was incredibly communicative throughout the process when weather threatened our trip, and continued to keep me up to date as our trip approached. He customized a scenic tour for me, arranged a boat cruise at a reduced rate, and made sure my seat in the plane gave me the view I was so excited and hopeful for. Throughout the flight, he gave fun and informative detail without being one of those tour guides you feel is reading from a script. This is without a doubt not only the greatest experience I've had thus far in New Zealand, but one of the most unforgettable experiences in my life. HIGHLY highly recommended - seriously - you must do this. It's worth every single cent.

1  Thank skygirl12