“Floating bar, great views of town and sunset”

Perky's - Floating Bar
Ranked #5 of 297 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Queenstown & New Zealand's only floating bar and coffee shop. Enjoy a hot or cold drink on the water with stunning views with fantastic friendly service. Our vessel is immaculate with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. So regardless of what the weather you will be very comfortable. Come down and see for yourself, I guarantee you will love it as much I do.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sat bang in the middle of the walk to the harbour, it is a great location. It is a bar you are invited to eat your own snacks but there are no hot drinks. The location is perfect, the prices are the best around and ypu can sit on top deck outside or as it gets cooler great atmosphere inside

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sure, it's cool to have a drink on a docked boat. The top of the boat has a nice lounge area and covered seating. However, it was tight to get in and out of the bar, and honestly, our drinks were pricey for the strength and size of them. Just not sure if it was worth it. Maybe I would have liked it more on a less busy day or if I'd gotten something different, but the sangria I got was fine and the cocktail my husband got tasted really weak. It's just okay as bars go.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such an amazing place; the view of the sunset is simply amazing... Fraser, the late-night bar-tender, more than added to moment! Highly Recommend this place to anyone visiting, and we learned that Fraser won the cutest bartender in Queenstown three years in a row. The atmosphere was great to meet friends and that we did!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Had time to kill whilst girls went to spa so blokes went for a few beers.

This is a nice place - does decent pints (rather than 400ml) which was good.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

I think this was my favourite bar in Queenstown. There were seats on the deck along with heaters so you could sit up there in the evening without being cold. The drinks were cheap and the staff were realky friendly and helpful

Date of visit: December 2018