“After Routeburn great walk it was blessing”
Review of Massage Clinic QT

Massage Clinic QT
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Established Queenstown massage clinic providing Sports, Therapeutic & Neuromuscular Therapy. Our remedial massage therapists are qualified & registered with Massage New Zealand. We design the massage treatment to suit your needs, whether it's to assist with recovery from sports, injury rehabilitation, chronic pain, help you with postural alignment or alleviate everyday muscular tension. We are the experts in deep tissue techniques and relaxation massage for general health maintenance & well being. We also operate Queenstown's only Lymphatic massage & Lymphoedema clinic offering Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Combined Decongestive Therapy (CDT). We offer comprehensive treatment to include one or more of the following modalities : Neuromuscular Therapy, Sports massage, Kinesio taping, Soft Tissue Release, Deep tissue massage, Pregnancy massage, Myofascial Release, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Combined Decongestive Therapy & Compression Garments for medical/travel/sport.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

After 39km and 3 days walking , my legs were solid like stones. I saw the leaflet in a store and decided to try . It is a small and well located clinic . Anna really helped me to realise the streets in my muscles, specially shoulder and legs . I would go back again .
Stressed or exhausted ? It is good place to go .

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Lesley was incredible! Pin Pointed straight away what the problem was even before I hopped on the table. I could barely turn my head and now I'm almost back to normal. The experience was personal, comfortable and absolutely beneficial! I will certainly be returning.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I've been experiencing some issues with my groin and calf area over the last 8 months following an adductor strain, Georgina knew exactly what to do and demonstrated a fantastic knowledge of what muscles to hit and when. After only an hour appointment I feel as if my walking stride is back to normal and that a huge amount of tension has been released !!! For any sports /tissue related damage I would definitely recommend Massage Clinic QT !!!! Thanks guys :-)

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I just wanted an hour and most of the places I researched were a min of $125, this was $95 and it was perfect, highly recommend.