“Perfect and good value ”
Review of Massage Clinic QT

Massage Clinic QT
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This established Queenstown clinic provides Sports & Therapeutic Massage Therapy. Our remedial massage therapists are qualified & registered with Massage New Zealand. We design the massage treatment to suit your needs, whether it's to assist with recovery from sports, injury rehabilitation, chronic pain, help you with postural alignment or alleviate everyday muscular tension. We are the experts in deep tissue techniques and relaxation massage for general health maintenance & well being. We are also Queenstown's only Lymphatic massage & Lymphoedema clinic offering Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and components of Combined Decongestive Therapy (CDT). We offer comprehensive treatment to include one or more of the following modalities : Neuromuscular Therapy, Sports massage, Kinesio taping, Soft Tissue Release, Deep tissue massage, Pregnancy massage, Myofascial Release, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Combined Decongestive Therapy & Compression Garments for medical/travel/sport.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I just wanted an hour and most of the places I researched were a min of $125, this was $95 and it was perfect, highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We had a night in Queenstown after 5 days skiing and massages were at the top of our list. These did not disappoint! The staff were wonderful and the massages even better. Catered excellently to our needs and they don't charge you and arm and a leg!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

This is a very good place for a massage. Went there after a trek with tired legs and feet and it certainly helped. The massage therapist, Lesley, was very knowledgeable and very competent. The location was convenient to the centre of town and had good ambiance - very relaxing.

1  Thank RubyHannah
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This is the best massage I've ever had, and I've had a few! I've had sore shoulders as long as I remember and they are the only people to explain or try and work out why I might be having this re-occurring issue. Excellent, defiantly go!

1  Thank Aimee W
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Several days hard hiking in the mountains delivered me a painful knee and sore and tight muscles. Lesley's amazing anatomical working knowledge had me back on my feet and mobile. Definitely coming back in the ski season and booking some appointments with Lesley!