“Best ever ”
Review of Massage Clinic QT

Massage Clinic QT
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Established Queenstown massage clinic providing Sports, Therapeutic & Neuromuscular Therapy. Our remedial massage therapists are qualified & registered with Massage New Zealand. We design the massage treatment to suit your needs, whether it's to assist with recovery from sports, injury rehabilitation, chronic pain, help you with postural alignment or alleviate everyday muscular tension. We are the experts in deep tissue techniques and relaxation massage for general health maintenance & well being. We also operate Queenstown's only Lymphatic massage & Lymphoedema clinic offering Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Combined Decongestive Therapy (CDT). We offer comprehensive treatment to include one or more of the following modalities : Neuromuscular Therapy, Sports massage, Kinesio taping, Soft Tissue Release, Deep tissue massage, Pregnancy massage, Myofascial Release, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Combined Decongestive Therapy & Compression Garments for medical/travel/sport.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This is the best massage I've ever had, and I've had a few! I've had sore shoulders as long as I remember and they are the only people to explain or try and work out why I might be having this re-occurring issue. Excellent, defiantly go!

1  Thank Aimee W

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Several days hard hiking in the mountains delivered me a painful knee and sore and tight muscles. Lesley's amazing anatomical working knowledge had me back on my feet and mobile. Definitely coming back in the ski season and booking some appointments with Lesley!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Thank you, thank you Chelsea. My husband hasn't stopped talking about what a great massage you gave. He was back to his old self today. Your technique was very well tuned. You certainly know your business. Highly, highly recommend.

1  Thank Ali T
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Very impressed with Lesley's warm, friendly manner, focused assessment of what was wrong, and targeted massage. She was able to give immediate relief to a tension headache. For a quality sports or deep tissue massage, the best I've had in QT. I wish I'd found these guys sooner!! Highly recommended.

2  Thank MissyD000