“Great tacos and great people”
Review of Taco Medic

Taco Medic
Ranked #1 of 32 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Taco Medic is here to attend your hunger emergencies. Our craft is artisan and hand made. Our specialty tacos are made with the freshest seasonal produce, free range meats, seafoods and vegetables wrapped in our house made authentic pressed corn masa tortillas. Healthy and gluten free, come and be cured. You can find us in beautiful Queenstown, New Zealand. Visit our Taqueria on Searle Lane in the Queenstown city centre 11am till 10pm 7days
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was walking along the street in Queenstown and saw the sign to the Taco Medic and decided to give it a try as tacos are my favorite food. Wow was I surprised at how good the tacos were here. Queenstown is not a place I would expect to have good Mexican food, but this spot definitely kills it. By far the best place to grab some food in Queenstown. Shout out to Sam, Claire, Logan, and Mattias for excellent service, conversation, and recommendations. If I lived in Queenstown I would go 5 days a week.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been here twice this week. The tacos are brilliant and the best I've ever had. I love the fresh ingredients and the coriander. Trying to find some money so I can go back and get more tacos.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We popped in here for a taco fix and beers and could not have been happier. The tacos were large and excellent. Each was unique and tasty. Make sure to try a few of the custom made sauces that they have to top things off.
A must stop!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found this little Taqueria and it’s so good. Fresh tasty fast food with great friendly staff. The fish tacos were perfect!
You can eat at the long trestle table or takeaway to the beachfront. Beers and Margaritas available too. It’s a must try for a quick and easy option for families

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best tacos I've had. Very basic outlet, you can eat in at the bar or out at communal tables so great vibe. About 8 tacos on the menu, all perfected. Totally delicious and worth wandering off the beaten track to find.