“Best breakfast/brunch in Queenstown”
Review of Graze

Graze
Ranked #113 of 285 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A stylish restaurant, boutique bar and separate grocer at Lake Hayes Estate an iconic, must-visit destination for locals and visitors thanks to its quality cuisine, plus distinctive homemade breads, ice cream, pies and cold-pressed freshly squeezed juices.
Reviewed 11 August 2017

On the way to the snow fields, my friends and I stopped in at Graze and we weren't disappointed!
The wait staff were so lovely and welcoming. It was quite busy but they still came and topped up our water and saw to us often.

Our meals didn't take long to come out and where we were sitting we could actually see into the kitchen. Could see the care the chefs took with styling. (I enjoy styling food myself so that impressed me haha)

I had the Shakshouka, my friends had a version of a big breakfast and another had the muscles. Everyone enjoyed their meals and mine was one of the best Shakshouka's I've ever had!

It's a little out of town, but definitely worth the drive! Delicious!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

New dinner menu is really disappointing, it is so deep fried and gluggy. A group of three of us all tried something new and all very sadly let down. Mostly with the Fish Tacos, which I chose to get a light and fresh option. Fish tacos should never have fried fish in them, especially when it is not advertised as such. Very awkward deconstructed set up with no plate to actually assemble them on and four pieces of oily deep fried thick battered fish, with only three tortillas also? Big fan of graze but once again the menu has let it down.. fingers crossed it changes again soon..

1  Thank PipS181
Reviewed 8 July 2017

a small menu filled with delights, warm and friendly service in a lovely setting. Craft beer available too

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Poor service - they weren't very busy but we felt ignored. When we finally ordered and received our food (in a reasonable timeframe) the fries were so overcooked they were inedible yet when the almost full dishes were collected nothing was said. They didn't return once for another drink order or to ask about dessert. I have eaten here before and had a very good experience, so this was both surprising and disappointing.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Fabulous on all fronts, food, atmosphere and service outstanding. I have been here on several occasions. The menu has changed several times offering interesting choice on return trips. Absolutely gorgeous fare with a point of difference to the standard fare served up elsewhere. Everything on the plate tastes devine, carefully constructed, delicious. I have recommended Graze to many Queenstown associates. Top Quality *****