“Best Experience In Queenstown”
Review of Winnies

Winnies
Reserve a table
Ranked #35 of 268 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Turned up and they were overwhelmed, Winnie’s was going off!

The girl who got us our seats was so friendly! I have never had such good service.

They were super busy and understaffed I could see the stress levels were high but It only gets better from here.
They accidentally gave us an extra garlic bread (score!)
The food was amazing! The best I have had this whole trip, the vibe was exciting and excellent and when I went up to pay, well who ever served me, she knew what she did
This put the icing on the cake for me

The only thing that made me upset is I didn’t have anything to leave as a tip

Food 10/10
Service 20/10
Overall experience - F#£king Excellent

Definitely will be returning to Winnie’s Queenstown

Date of visit: June 2022
Write a reviewReviews (2,148)

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

So expensive and over priced for just normal food, ridiculous won’t be getting again was 30 for one pizza

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

I ordered Winnie’s pizza to arrive between 6-6.30pm. I ordered for this at 5pm - the pizza didn’t arrive until 6.44pm of which it arrived cold. Pretty guttered.

Date of visit: May 2022
WinniesQueenstown, General Manager at Winnies, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Hey Lucy! We are extremely sorry to read your 1* review, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Unfortunately delivery times are completely out of our control, it is not a service we offer ourselves, it is provided by third party food delivery apps. If you could let us know which app you ordered from we can pass your feedback onto them! Please email us on info@winnies.co.nz, we're really disappointed to hear this and would like to get this feedback to the food delivery provider to make sure they can improve their level of service to our customers.

Reviewed 15 May 2022

Came into Winnie’s for a drink and my time of the month started :( Zoe is a absolute legend giving me a tampon and making sure me and my friend were all looked after! Also want to say thank you to Rachel for always being super friendly, kind and a fkn vibe! Makes my night every time! <3 love you guys!!!

Date of visit: May 2022

Hey Kat! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! See you next time

Reviewed 30 April 2022

I have food allergies and they more then catered for my needs and the other couples we went with were more than impressed with the meals

Date of visit: April 2022
WinniesQueenstown, General Manager at Winnies, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

HI Sue! Thanks so much for reviewing us, we will always try our hardest to cater for everyone's needs, great to see you were well looked after. Look forward to seeing you next time!