“Retro really rocks!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza x1 basic but good Salads x 2 fresh and tasty too
Service was excellent and great for a family meal as casual and clean
Would return for some more and try and get a spot close to the fire!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,727)

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Affordable, great food and awesome service. Alex M was our waiter and he looked after us greatly. Great customer service and very easy on the eye ;)!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came in for lunch and we were served by Beth who welcomed us with a big smile and it was a really joyful eating experience compared to other places I had visited in Queenstown! Great pizzas and great service!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Good food and great service. Alex M was a great waiter, super helpful! I forgot my handbag at another venue and he was so quick on giving me a hand and calling the place for me to make sure it was there. He really went beyond to help out.

Andrea M

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

If you like a crispy based pizza order the gluten free base. You don't have to be gluten intolerant to enjoy it. It's excellent!! Nachos, kumara salad and beer chips all were excellent. Service is attentive and friendly. Atmosphere is warm, cozy and casual. Easy to find upstairs on the mall.