“Great food!”

Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Queenstowns iconic Cafe nestled on the waterfront in the heart of town. We are proud to offer award winning modern cafe food using fresh, seasonal and local produce.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Ate the toasted sourdough bread with mushrooms, mushroom puree’, baked kale and dried tomatoes and it was scrumptious!!! I strngly recommend it!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (3,175)

What a great place.
We had some wonderful hearty food accompanied by superb service and wonderful flavours.
The pictures speak for themselves

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a delicious breakfast and couldn’t wait to go back the next day. Everything was beautiful, delicious, and really my only complaint is that it was impossible to chose just one item. Buckwheat pancakes - huge order and the poached pear and raspberry compote was simply delicious. Scrambled eggs was a very large portion, items from the counter case - soooo good. Coffee was delicious. I only wish I had been in Queenstown for more days so I had the opportunity for more visits to VUDU!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited this wee gem today for lunch after reading good reviews online.
There is a large selection of delicious brunch sryle food on menu. Staff friendly and service quick despite cafe being very busy. Definitely worth the wait for a table! We are even planning to visit again tomorrow for a cake and coffee.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome find for a breakfast treat. Had the Bircher muesli first day and I seriously just wanted to keep looking at it...it was just too good to eat...it tasted blissful - Yummm! We kept going back for the coffee and the eggs. I couldn't get enough of this place. Last day in Queenstown and I made sure we had a big brekky cause it would keep me going all day. Yes, it is busy cause it's good, especially from 8am work days. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: February 2019