“Quesadilla & Burrito”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I have come here twice and both times my meals were pleasant, but nothing mind-blowing or special. With the high price it makes more sense for me to go somewhere like Caribe's Latin Kitchen... but what Sombreros has that Caribe's doesn't is a nice sit-down atmosphere where you can enjoy your meal.

If you want to pay that extra little bit to be able to sit down and have a conversation in a pleasing setting then why not.. otherwise wouldn't come here based solely on the food alone

The staff have always been nice, polite, and welcoming.

1  Thank Travis C

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We got good vegetarian food here.

We ordered nachos and burritos, which were good. The service was quick and the Argentinian waitress was friendly and warm.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I came here with a friend one night as we walked past their sign in the street saying "$10 burritos" only to get there and find out that it was only a lunch deal which wasn't mentioned on the sign.

I ordered the veg burrito, the beans were hard, the cabbage tasted old, the flavour was bland, they over packed it with too much rice, it was supposed to come with sour cream but it didn't and it was so dry.

Worst Mexican I've ever had. Won't be eating here again.

3  Thank Lottie H
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere but the food was disappointing. Burritos had more rice than meat which was very disappointing. Not going again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I recently joined my friends for dinner at Sombreros. We ordered several dishes to share. Overall I found the food was good, but seemed a bit plain. I also found the tomato salsa was quite plain. Presentation and quality was good. Waitress was very friendly. Overall, I liked the atmosphere and colourfulness of the restaurant.