“Amazing !!”

Price range: US$35 - US$70
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Finz Seafood & Grill has a great location right on the waterfront in the upmarket Steamer Wharf Dining precinct in Queenstown where you can watch the TSS Earnslaw Steamship head off on her cruises and keep an eye on people strolling along the Wharf. Whilst specializing in seafood, Finz will also tempt you with cuts of Prime New Zealand Beef and Southland Lamb. All ingredients used to create these tasty seasonal dishes are selected by the Chef Owners from the wonderful array of premium produce on Queenstown’s doorstep. Finz has been a popular choice with Queenstown diners for over 11 years and offers a unique dining experience right on the lakeside.
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Wow what a night !! Tom made it for us he was amazing. Service and food 100% thank you Finz!! Would highly recommend, will be dining here again

Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to Finz for dinner. Before going I was set on having salmon, but when I saw the menu, my favourite dish lamb shanks was on the menu so I had to order them. They did not disappoint they were delicious. My friend had the fish a chips. The portions for main are generous so if you want a dessert maybe have an entree and dessert. I saw another table have the sesame rolled tuna and had a touch of FOMO. Alec was our server and provided exceptional service. I’d definitely recommend Finz to family and friends in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Our waiter (Tom) was outstanding - could not fault. Great service and very informative when asked questions. Seafood platter was fantastic - so tasty. Tap beer was nice and fairly priced. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Good, friendly and efficient service. The seafood platter was exceptionally good - in fact the tastiest I've ever had - and probably the freshest! The platter had, as well as the usual - tuna tartare, salmon sashimi, chargrilled octopus etc. We will definitely return to this restaurant. The desserts were wonderful too.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband, baby daughter and parents after deciding it looked lovely right on the lake with wonderful views.
Highly recommend the food for great NZ seafood and the service was top notch - all great staff who really love it ked after us.
Would definitely recommend Finz