“Fantastic Thai Food!”

Ranked #7 of 299 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: @Thai Cuisine Queenstown delivers deliciously authentic Thai cuisine and an atmosphere that is friendly and fun for the whole family. Our authentic Thai menu balances elements of sour, sweet, salty, and spicy to bring the best Thai flavors to your table.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped in for dinner and the food was fantastic -- the dishes had tons of flavor, large portions and were served quickly. Favorite dish was the chicken tom kha soup, but also loved the chicken penang curry and chicken satay. Also, their rice side comes in the shape of a bear and is adorable (and delicious)!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went 3 friends and took the yellow chicken curry, chicken pad thai and beef pa see-ew. All off the dishes were delishes and felt authentic. Wonderful hospitality and good prices. Really recommend to come!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was moderately good. Who can’t make good Pad Thai? Far from the best I have had but it was fine. The service was severely lacking! We walked in at 9 pm on a Thursday night. They are open til midnight. It was almost empty.- only 3 tables full and plenty of help setting tables and looking busy but man- hard to get our order in, but food was reasonably fast. Then with no ability to catch anyone’s eye or attention we finally got up to get our own soy sauce. No one ever checked on us and like I said...... totally not busy. Won’t go back. Once is enough. Wow- also hard to pay the bill!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a quick stop off in queenstown so decided to have thai for our evening meal. @thai had good reviews so chose there. The place is lovely. We had starters and mains, i had the spring rolls and vegetable tempura. My hubby had chicken satay. Both starters were delicious. My tempura was so crispy and fresh tasting. For mains I had tofu pad thai and hubby had sizzling blue cod with ginger and fried rice. The meals were exceptional. I was so full but kept eating as the food was so delicious. Wish we had longer in queenstown just so that I could revisit this wonderful place.
I had a lemon iced tea to drink which was also delicious and complemented the meal very well

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve had my fair share of authentic Thai food in both Singapore and Thailand and I must say that the food here is pretty close to the stuff I’ve had!

Highly recommend you guys to try the Tom Yum Noodle soup and Seafood Noodle Salad. Flavours and presentation of both dishes were pretty close to the real deal.