“Nice breakfast spot”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Not the nicest muesli I've had, but not bad either but the eggs benedict that my friend got was really nice. And really nice coffee!

1  Thank grace19932016

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe with super friendly service. I tried the Eggs Benne with Salmon on my visit and it was delicious. Will be back soon to try out the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I often visit here numerous times a week to meet with friends. There is a wide selection of cabinet food and a great variety on the main menu. You must try their carrot cake, I had an absolutely stonker of a slice with cream, yummo.
Oh and their coffee is great too, I'd highly recommend their new Turmeric Chai!
Overall a lovely cafe with super friendly staff :-)

1  Thank Elle R
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We just had the most horrific customer service I have ever experienced in hospital from this cafe.

My partner had got a small hot drink from Starbucks, after which we meet my sister and decided to also get a drink at this cafe.

We ordered and prepared to sit down, at which stage a woman who I expect was the manager, waltzed over, talked down her nose at us, and proceeded to tell my partner he couldn't be in the cafe with his Starbucks cup. She was incredibly rude in her delivery, even after we explained we had already ordered and his drink was more or less empty.

She was so super rude, I told her we would leave and to give us our money back.

I have never had such rude service before. Unbelievable.

2  Thank samantha_pfahlert
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Small interior but position of cafe is nice. Lovely presented food in cabinets. Coissants really nice. On our second visit for breakfast I decided to have eggs on toast. Eggs were cooked to perfection.

1  Thank WSMD6568