let me start off with the slight negatives:
- it is a little pricier than a lot of other hotels in queenstown, BUT the overall stay was good and we didn’t feel like we paid more than we should have (if it makes any sense).
- the establishment was smaller than we expected, with an occasional lack of a parking lot for our car.
now with the positives!
- love the pre dinner canapes with drinks! the staff really interacted with us during the time, asking us about our plans and giving us advice about our itinerary. it really made us feel so cosy sitting at the lobby, chatting, having drinks and canapes.
- the location was great! it was somewhere between the skyline gondola and the main shopping district of queenstown. so you wouldn't be affected by the hustle and bustle at night, but it is near enough (5 to 10min walk) to the main areas. fyi, we queued up for a fergburger meal, but we didnt have any space to sit there to have our meal and it was drizzling out. so we just took a 10min walk back to our hotel and had our meal in comfort! if you stayed there, a tip would be to walk to the nearby areas instead of driving. would save you some money and ensure that you would still have a parking lot in the hotel's basement carpark if u get back late. we stayed over christmas, so there were some rowdy crowds in the main shopping district - but we werent affected as we were tucked away in the corner!
- the hob and sink was really great so that we could prepare our own meals when we didnt feel like eating out. all utensils and cutlery provided! ample shelves for storage as well.
- love the automatic blinds!
- interesting bathroom concept - opens up to the sky. however, it can get quite hot in the bathroom in the afternoon when the sun is really scorching!
all in all, lovely stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel designed and built for the 5 star traveler in mind. Only 300 meters from the centre of Queenstown Central. Rooms are spacious and luxurious, each with its own kitchenette. Enjoy breakfast with fellow travelers or on your own courtyard or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.