Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Bazooka Ball
1 Review
from US$36.33
More Info
All reviews laser tag virtual reality games lots of fun vr heaps
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I visited the Thrillzone today as I was interested by the range of activities they had to offer, lots I've never had the experience of before. I was greeted by Sonja who was such a lot of fun and snapped a few pictures of me on the green screen before I went in. I then gave the vortex 12D cinema a go, it was really cool, and actually pretty scary when the creatures seem to come right up to your face! The rollercoaster ride was really awesome - I loved going through the waterslide, it felt pretty realistic, complete with real water!

After I was done with the 12D cinema I gave the VR games a go too, I tried out the horseback riding one. I was galloping around in a medieval setting fighting off numerous knights. This was so cool, I've never tried a VR game before and I was so glad to today, it's a totally unique experience!

When I left I was given a printed photo of me fighting off a T - rex which Sonja had created from the green screen image snapped when I first came in. Overall a really cool day and I'm stoked to have a souvenir to take home. I definitely recommend giving this place a go if you want to try something different in Queenstown!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Sophie A
Vortex_12D_Theatre, Manager at Thrillzone, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for leaving us your review. It means a lot to us. :-)

We are very happy you had such a good time trying the 12D Motion theatre and the Virtual Reality gaming.
It was our pleasure to provide you an awesome ThrillZone experience and we hope you collected some good memories here!

It would be great to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We tried the VR zombie game, which was a Vive hooked up to a moving saddle. Pretty cool, although would have been more fun as a 2 player game

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank MarkkSter
xtremereball2014, Manager at Thrillzone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hey Mark,

Thank you for your review. We always aim to provide a great experience. It was our pleasure having
you and we are very happy you had such a good time with us.

It would be great to see you again soon.
Many Thanks, your ThrillZone Team. :-)

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Walked in off the street to have a look around inside. After talking with Jess for about 5 minutes I decided to give the 360° VR a go. She suggested a game that I thought would be good and it was AMAZING!
I then played another game and it was just as good! As I was playing my friends I was with thought it was hilarious they way I was moving around and what not, so even if it's not for you, you can have a laugh watching your friends. We then went into the 12D motion theatre and it was absolutely brilliant! Will definitely visit again.
Highly recommend doing activities here. And with the bonus of doing it all rain, hail or shine!

Date of experience: February 2018
Vortex_12D_Theatre, Manager at Thrillzone, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :-)

We are very happy you and your friends had such a good time with us and it was our pleasure to provide
you an awesome 360°VR and Vortex experience.

We hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday & it would be great so see you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time the staff were amazing and very helpful definitely something I would do again when I visit again

Date of experience: February 2018
Vortex_12D_Theatre, Manager at Thrillzone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for leaving us your review. We always value our customers opinion. :-)

We are very happy you had such a good time with us and it was our pleasure to provide
you an awesome ThrillZone experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place was lots of fun, ended up working out perfect timing we were able to have a go on the drift carts while we waited for fergburger. Definitely one of the things to do in queenstown.

Date of experience: November 2017

Hey Luke,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. It means a lot to us. :-)

We are very pleased you enjoyed your time at ThrillZone and it was our pleasure to provide you an awesome time.

Warm regards, your ThrillZone Team. :-)