Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Mystery trips are a must do!

We booked a mystery tryp though NZ Insight and it was such a fun and incredibly exciting way to see... read more

Reviewed 24 April 2023
emjayen88
New Zealand Travels

Amazing landscapes and friendly people. Seemed like I remember the UK from childhood. Sadly there... read more

Reviewed 4 January 2023
wider07
Bath, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews surprise trip hamilton gardens south island new zealand itinerary auckland excitement
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

The whole trip was a great experience. As an older Kiwi traveling on my own I found the trip itinerary easy to follow. The accommodation was varied and very comfortable. My likes had been well included with a couple of unexpected experiences. All round a great experience

Date of experience: March 2021
2  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

I would 100% recommend Time 2 go, stress free and allows you to just enjoy your time away. We tried new foods we wouldn't normally eat and loved how much of the local businesses we were able to support and the recommendations provided to us. Will be placing another booking soon and already excited to see where we end up next!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank pbw94
Reviewed 23 November 2020

A great concept, we loved every minute of our surprise trip that Luke organised for us. It suited us to a tee and we thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend away. Would 100% recommend to everyone! Cannot wait to book another one soon.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank akeeno88
Reviewed 18 October 2020

This is one of the best planned breaks we have ever had. And the planning and information sent through to us was beyond expectations! Thanks Luke.
We loved the element of surprise of the trip - it defintely added to the experience! The suggestions of activities and restaurants were just amazing and we had a good mix of activities and leisure time.
Our accommodation was also quaint, cute and exclusive.
The best thing about Time 2 Go is the fact that you can to a large degree determine the type of break you go on as well as the budget.
What an awesome mini holiday and highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank Travellers61
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

I asked Luke to plan my best friend and I an adventure for celebrating my 40th birthday. I usually hate surprises but was also sick of trying to plan holidays and figuring out where to go and how to get there and this seemed perfect as we could give Luke some direction and just sit back until the day

We opted for a road trip and ended up on the ferry down to Nelson and Abel Tasman which was perfect, I'd never spent time there and have been wanting to hit the Abel Tasman track

Luke gave us plenty of suggestions for where to eat and activities to pick and choose plus two lovely lodges with everything we needed. Luke was also available to help via text the whole time, with ideas etc

Absolutely recommend