This tour is one of the most impressive things we have done in our lives. If I was going to do only one thing in NZ, this would be it. You get to enjoy the majestic beauty of the place and it's diversity in one afternoon.
In summary, this is why I would book with Alpine Adventures:
1. Earnslaw Burn - the highlight of our trip to NZ and an exclusive to Alpine Adventures.
2. Away from the flocks of tourists - Mark does a great job to take you away from the crowds as much as it is possible.
3. Lunch - great food in spectacular settings for both our picnic and box lunch at the lake.
4. Greatly organized - you don't have to think of what you want to see, Alpine Adventures knows where to take you and shows you what are truly jewels of NZ. You can just relax and enjoy... no research necessary.
5. You get to learn about NZ and it's people from a local. You hear stories that are interesting and facts about NZ.
6. Helicopter is more likely to get you to Milford Sound over plane in case the weather is not the best. Helicopter trips are less likely to get canceled. Plus you will be able to make stops you can't make on a plane.
Alpine Adventures puts great effort to give you a more private look at NZ. Thank you Mark, we loved our time in Queenstown and surrounding areas.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.