“A must do activity in Queenstown”

Fear Factory Queenstown
Ranked #5 of 20 Fun & Games in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience true terror, fun and frights at Fear Factory, Queenstown's newest, scariest haunted attraction! Be brave, grab a tight hold of your best friends and enjoy the horror that lurks in our spooky halls!
Reviewed 27 March 2017

This is an experience I will never forget. Before entering Fear Factory I thought it would just be a cheesy haunted house with a few jump scares in it. What was offered was a very unique and terrifying ordeal. The actors are incredible at what they do, they seem to be very passionate and really know how to scare the bejeebus out of you. The fact that they can put out such a performance with so much energy is really impressive.

It is fairly pricy at $35 each, but it is definitely worth it. I can not really recommend it highly enough, and would rate this experience as one of the best things you can do while in Queenstown.

One bit of advice: Do not go in there alone. It was terrifying enough even when I had someone with me.

Viv S, Owner at Fear Factory Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Hello davio126, Thank you for leaving us such a great review, really made our day!! And we agree, don't go through our Haunted Hallways alone....much more fun (and safer!) with a group of friends

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"actors"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This place is really friggin cool, crazy & scary! I didn't think I would be scared but boy was I wrong! I was so exhausted at the end from all the screaming! I am not 100% sure if I would be brave enough to do it again, but I would highly recommend doing it if you have not before!!

Hello Tarincowperking, Brilliant! Thank you for leaving us such a cool review, we're so pleased you were brave enough to walk our dark hallways!! Best ghostly wishes from all our Team

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Really well designed place! So glad I did it though I took some encouragement! Used my boyfriend as a human shield.

Hello Kirsty S, Thanks for your great review - and using your boyfriend as a human shield sounds the perfect survival plan to us!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The best haunted house we've ever been to!! England, australia, auckland.....would recommend to anyone. Well worth the money..a must do!!!

Thank you LAURASANDS, great to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and special thanks for recommending us to others, means a lot

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This was great fun and very well done -we both jumped out of our skins several times. The only disappointment was the photos. Although we were able to download 8 scenes, it is just the same photo in each one.

Hi yax186338, Glad to read how much you enjoyed your visit! Re your photos, we will do anything we can to help resolve any problems Please contact our Reception asap and we'll talk you through downloading other photos if they are available. Best wishes from all our Team