“amazing”

Fear Factory Queenstown
Ranked #4 of 19 Fun & Games in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience true terror, fun and frights at Fear Factory, Queenstown's newest, scariest haunted attraction! Be brave, grab a tight hold of your best friends and enjoy the horror that lurks in our spooky halls!
Reviewed 27 November 2015

wow amazing experience!! absolutley terrifying but so awsome at the same time! me and my partner were so scared but so glad we did this!! my favorite and number 1 best attraction in queenstown

Viv S, Owner at Fear Factory Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Thank you so much for your review djhvb, it's a real compliment to read and means a lot to us :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"adrenaline rush"
"awesome experience"

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

A scary time but it was fun. I'm not really into things like this but being in queenstown meant you try everything you can and this was the safest fun to have with 2 feet firmly planted on terraforma. Scott was amazing and made the visit extra special. I do recommend going in solo for that extra scary experience as all the monsters inside give you their full attention. How they see in there is beyond me lol. Went in a second time armed with heart rate monitor and the 20 minutes inside there gave me gym workout heart rates with 92 at entry and peaks of over 160 170 while inside. Recommend this. Your trip to queenstown is not complete without a visit to fear factory.

Hello Leesheridan, That's amazing! I don't think we've ever had anyone go through with a heart monitor on, wow!! And Scott says 'Thank you' for your kind words:) Glad to know how much you enjoyed your time with us

Reviewed 23 November 2015

As an horror fan I had to try the "New Zealand scariest hanted house". What a terrific time. Those guys plays with all your fears (darkness, claustrophobia, jump scares etc...). Awesome attraction at a very decent price (but if you're a big group, I would recomand to split in smaller ones)

Great to read your review Julien A, we're glad you had such a great time with our ghostly crew!!

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Came here at night after dinner. Wow this was scary. Its pitch black and real actors are behind the scene! Uniquely done.

Many thanks for your comments jamie g, we're pleased you enjoyed your visit so much

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

My and my partner come in today from invercargill and it was one of the funniest scary times iv had I don't get how anyone can give this place a bad review the guys were really nice to us as soon as we come in I'd definitely recommend if you go to queenstown GO TO FEAR FACTORY 1st time iv ever since my boyfriend so scard thanks guys !!

Hello dannypascoe - thank you! We are so pleased you had such a great time with your partner, and we much appreciate your very kind words! We hope to see you again sometime when you're up from Invercargill :)