“Best place for souvenirs”
Review of DF Souvenirs

DF Souvenirs
Ranked #13 of 33 Shopping in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: DF Souvenirs is situated in Queenstown Mall and Christchurch Restart Mall. We stock a large range of Quality souvenirs at extremely competitive prices.
Reviewed 7 November 2016

They had everything for souvenirs to bring home. I believe that this has the best deals for souvenir in Queenstown. From lanolin, tshirts, magnets, you name it, they have it.

5  Thank nnadiama

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and myself took our 3 years daughter to thia shop when we arrived at Quuenstown to shop for a wool jumper. While we entering the shop, my faughter got facinated by the soft toys and grab one wantingbus to buy for her. The shop assistant called Di grabbed from her hands and shout at her "don't touch". My daughter starting crying and was scarred. I gone balistic and told her off and asked for the manager. Manager not here or just don't care. Do you really want to give your business to these people? Go some where else and in fact we bought wool jukper and the same toy from another shop.

10  Thank chenjohn
Reviewed 4 August 2016

After looking at all the souvenir shops in Queenstown, I found that this shop had the best range of souvenirs & the price was comparable to all the others.

4  Thank Annmaree W
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

DF offerred wide range of souvenirs with lower price by $3-$5 difference compare to other souvenir shops. They have items like keychain to always on sales for $29.90 reversable Kiwi Jacket and also manuka honey products! Price starting from $4.

5  Thank AmandaYY