“surprisingly good”

Starbucks
Ranked #33 of 55 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 January 2014

you see I don't drink at coffee chains, but these guys were among the first to open in the morning, and I am an early-bird. so I went in one morning and noticed they had single-source (Guatemala) brewed coffee. I have to admit it was a very good coffee, although I like stronger Colombian single-source coffee. but nevertheless, they were way better than I expected

Date of visit: January 2014

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I felt this shop was too tiny to cater for the locals and all the tourists. I waited in a queue for a good ten mins and although the guy at the counter was pleasant, the coffee was so hot I had to get another cup just to hold it, let alone drink it. Maybe I picked it on an extremely busy day, but I wont rush back

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We had coffee and heavenly carrot cake here and thoroughly enjoyed the warmth, atmosphere and general feeling of well being. Would go back!

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Quick efficient and coffee quite reasonable, surroundings pleasant and the free WiFi very helpful.

Would go there again.

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank Livestats
Reviewed 25 September 2013

For a Starbucks this is what you would expect, or have come to expect from such an establishment. The Queenstown Venue has a comfortable 'Alpine' feel to it and my overall experience was calming - the place did have a good vibe about it (It was a busy mid-morning when i arrived). I found my coffee to be fine and the food on offer the usual Starbucks fare - no complaints. I am not sure i would call the staff friendly, however nor were they rude, just wanted to take my order and move on to the next as quickly as possible without any pleasantries between. I would happily go here again, without any great expectations.

Date of visit: September 2013