“Don't miss”

US$110.87*
Rotorua Full Day Tour Including Maori Culture Geysers Mudpools and Mt Maunganui
Ranked #1 of 19 Fun & Games in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a scenic Gondola ride to enjoy Queenstown's most spectacular views. At the top of Bob's Peak there's more to enjoy! For an adrenalin rush catch the chairlift to ride our unique Luge, a non-motorised cart for a 800m blast of downhill fun. Then relax and dine in our taste of New Zealand buffet restaurant open for lunch or dinner, or sample lighter fare in the market kitchen. In the evening our Stargazing astronomy tours and the Kiwi Haka performances entertain and inspire. Come up for a visit to Skyline Queenstown today!
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

A must do in Queenstown. Lots of additional options once you get to the top and obviously fabulous views.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I got the gondola to save me time and effort when walking up Ben Lomond, however I was shocked at the price off $33 return. I have never been in a gondola before so thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot.. Well yes it was nice, I would have felt I'd been completely ripped off if I hadn't been getting the gondola for the purpose of walking Ben Lomond. The views are good but the windows on the gondola were all marked so I couldn't get a clear photo or view of these scenes. The ride doesn't last that long and at the skyline it is all just about spending more money on the luge, bungee or in the restaurant.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Invested the not so cheap sum of $33.00 each to ascend to Bob's Peak. There was a small queue when we arrived which steadily deminished, as three cashier worked like trojans to deal with everyone quickly. Getting onto the moving gondola was a bit of a challenge for none to able people although there are operatives on hand to slow things down. The views from the gondola going up were lovely enough but the views at the top are spectacular. The viewing deck wraps partly round the building affording a full panoramic view of the Remarkable Mountains. It may be a bit pricey but it will live in the memory for ever and what price can you put on that?

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Skyline will provide you and your family with the best 360 view ever! You can also buy some good combos adding the Luge and many other activities. We have just purchased the visit with lunch (buffet self-service), very good with many options with salads, meat, pasta and desserts. Very good and professional service.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Wanted to book the gondola + lunch but was fully booked. The cafe and restaurant looked quite decent so I would recommend anyone visiting book early. The ride itself was quite fun and faster than I thought! View was good - just what you'd expect from Queenstown. I wouldn't say it's a must do, after all you got 250 choices in Queenstown. But it's a good place to spend an hour or two and have ice cream.