Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Ways to Experience Body Sanctum Day Spa
from US$95.51
More Info
1,022 results
All reviews deep tissue massage couples massage great massage hot towels therapist pedicure una skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

I had the best pregnancy massage yesterday with Lorene. It was amazing! I have had a few massages during this pregnancy and this was by far the best one I have had. I generally feel that some of these massages are very routine- this was not- Lorene found and worked on the tight areas that I had and in both typical pregnancy areas and non typical areas- which as a physio myself impressed me a lot. She was very professional. The day spa was very clean and tidy. Would highly recommend Lorene and Body Sanctum Day Spa

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Bennee185
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

My partner and I had booked a couples massage. Turning up, the atmosphere was relaxing and the staff were lovely. After the deep tissue massage my partner and I both concluded that it was the best massage we had ever received. The staff were skilled and knowledgeable, as well as accomodating and kind. Thank you Body Sanctum, a great start to our Qtown adventure.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Walked in on the off chance I could get my feet, head and shoulders massaged. Was given an appointment straight away. Consultation prior was very good and Una was very knowledgeable. My massage was exactly what I wanted. Thank you.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 2 May 2019

My husband and I enjoyed a couples massage here while on our honeymoon. We booked our massages at the end of a packed 2 weeks of air and bus travel, hiking and sightseeing. The spa was clean and comforting and the later evening hours meant we could schedule it later in the evening and fit it into our schedule easily after a full day of sightseeing. The experience was very relaxing and a great way to prevent that feeling of needing a vacation after busy vacation. This was also my husbands first massage and my first couples massage. It was a delightful honeymoon activity for us to connect over a new experience and feel like new pampered people together for the next days activities.

The spa was easy to find and located near several restaurants and bars. it was very convent to get to and fit into our schedule.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Bri89T
Reviewed 26 April 2019

We'd just climbed Roy's Peak the day before so we were a bit sore and tired, in search of a relaxing massage to finish off the holiday. We were treated to a perfect massage and the staff were amazing and friendly.

Date of experience: April 2019
BodySanctumDaySpa, Owner at Body Sanctum Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2019

Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! :)

Roy's Peak - what an amazing climb that is!! We're pleased we could add a little relaxation to the end of your amazing holiday <3

All the best,