“Beauty Lounge - Body Sanctum Frankton”

Body Sanctum Day Spa
Book In Advance
More Info
US$95.04*
and up
Massages in Queenstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Body Sanctum Day Spa, located in Queenstown, New Zealand, offers you a unique environment; an experience; a place to rejuvenate, relax and let your cares just float away. We have created an atmosphere that is warm, inviting, soothing and tranquil. Take a holiday from your busy life and let the hands of your expert therapist work their magic.
Burleigh Heads, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beauty Lounge - Body Sanctum Frankton”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Megs provided the most amazing professional beauty therapy advice for me and stopped at no limits to ensure I was provided with 5 star service. I have chicken pox and I am getting married in 10 weeks and she has provided a solution for me that I am now confident I will be looking good on the day, where I was at a complete loss when I walked in. Definitely recommend the Frankton Beauty Lounge, it has superior service to the Day Spa in town. Day Spa in town I have found is good at massage treatments but their facials and skin care are less appealing.

Maffra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Best deep tissue massage I've ever had, left feeling light as a cloud! Ladies name was Roberta from memory, strongly suggest asking for her!

Visited September 2013
New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Massage”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Had a nice end to a holiday in Queenstown with a couples massage. We were met by two friendly therapists, Claire and Aliandra (I think). Was a beautiful massage just a pity the time went by so quick. I chose Body Sanctum because their prices were competitive compared to prices and services other day spa's were offering.

Tweed Heads, Australia
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Body Sanctum Day Spa was the best day ever, the staff were amazing and so funny. I got the princess package and I would do it all over again.

Visited October 2013
meg m, Manager at Body Sanctum Day Spa, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Funny? Moses must have been floating around...We're so pleased you had such an amazing experience. Next time you're down, check out the Fiji Island Wrap; pure bliss!
Mundoona, Victoria, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Body Sactum Day spa”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I had my nails done and the service was excellent. The young lady was very gentle and didn't go overboard with the chatting. As I do a lot of gardening without gloves my nails were in poor condition and even now 2 weeks later the polish is still in good condition and nails looking good.

Visited September 2013