All reviews spa sauna free shuttle electric blankets lake view new zealand bus stop buffet breakfast every hour shuttle service stayed here for two nights couple of nights town centre minute drive fantastic views accommodation heater lakeview
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Unfortunately this hotel was a bit of a let down, we had recently stayed in the US and cam to love Holiday Inn, we found this Holiday Inn was not up to standard with those in the US.
NO free breakfast, staff were standing out front of reception smoking every time I went past. Laundry was simply dumped out the back of our rooms, it was all very unprofessional. The Spa was filthy and there was no way I would use it.
The room was comfortable but our deck was filthy and over all I was very disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CSER, Manager at Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for sharing your most constructive feedback regarding your recent visit .
We are extremely concerned to read the areas of opportunity that your review has brought to our attention and sincerely apologize for your experience and not meeting your expectations. Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance to us.Please allow me to assure you that I will investigate this occurrence and take up this feedback seriously with my entire team in regards to the lapse in service and the adequate training needs will be reiterated to the team. I am extremely disappointed at letting you and ourselves down. The standard of service experienced by you is definitely not the kind that we aspire to achieve.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Hotel staff were fantastic. This is a great hotel, in a fantastic location central to the city centre, main highway access to Te Anau and the new shopping precinct. Room was really nice with a stunning view of the lake. Parking facilities are close to rooms.

Room tip: Best views are from spa rooms on second floor with balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CSER, Manager at Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked through a travel agent and are so grateful for her recommendation. The room was very clean and well stocked with everything you could need. Extremely friendly and helpful staff at the front desk.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CSER, Manager at Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was pleasant but bathrooms seemed outdated. Rooms needed space heaters but had been updated. Good value but breakfast service was very slow two days in a row. Location wasn’t horrible but staff mentioned Uber didn’t service the hotel when we took it with no problem.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CSER, Manager at Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. The concern which you raised have been noted and feedback will be shared with the management.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This property is a bit far from the city centre but its an excellent property where you have ample options for food , and the scenic view it awesome ! You can see the flights take off from the airport from the balcony!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CSER, Manager at Holiday Inn Queenstown Frankton Road, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018