Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$166
PricelineUS$165
Hotels.comUS$166
CheapTicketsUS$166
eDreamsUS$165
TravelocityUS$166
2,530 results
All reviews lombardi restaurant alpine suite lake view steep hill valet parking lovely hotel ski lodge pillow menu one bedroom suite per day hot tub new zealand our honeymoon few minutes walk buffet breakfast washing machine amazing views
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Staff go out of the way at this hotel, short stroll to centre of Queenstown. Lovely lake views. Like a classic ski lodge. Have stayed here many times and always enjoy my stay here. Thank you Alfredo and team!

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alfred Moritz, General Manager at Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Thank you Mike, your review is greatly appreciated, especially from a regular guest such as yourself!! Wishing you all the best if you're across the Tasman now ... hoping our bubble repairs itself soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

First time staying at St Moritz Queenstown. The experience starts the moment we checked-in, lovely smiles and warm welcome from the front desk team. The hotel feels luxurious and clean.
Five minutes walk to the town centre (prepare to walk up hill on your way back).
Food at the Lombardi restaurant are excellent. The eye filet steak and prawn fettuccini are highly recommended.
Very happy with the hotel and will be staying here again on our next Queenstown visit.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you Jimmy K, you describe us well and I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel and service. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Queenstown again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2021

Spent 4 nights here 17/20 May 2021. My third visit to this magnificent hotel and I wouldn't choose to stay anywhere else in Queenstown. From the moment you enter the huge foyer with welcoming "sitting room" and fireplace you know you have arrived at a very special place. Location is excellent - up a short hill - but allows for outstanding lake views from the spacious restaurant, bar and intimate library. I just love the magical views of the lake and majestic backdrop of the mountains from the lakeview rooms with little balconies. For the ultimate experience it's really worth booking an Alpine suite - which exceeded all my expectations. The layout is stunning with loads of space along with every facility you could possibly need. The bed is the most comfortable I have EVER experienced and the super fine linen adds an extra touch of class.
Having visited Queenstown and nearby areas on several previous occasions, I consider HOTEL ST MORITZ is now my holiday DESTINATION where I could spend 24/7 just luxuriating in the magnificent hotel surroundings along with the delicious meals meticulously prepared by dedicated chefs. I could rave on about the incredible breakfast selections, the charming staff and courteous attention received. HOTEL ST MORITZ is undeniably the most appealing hotel in QUEENSTOWN. There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this property and I can't wait to return as soon as possible. JUST LOVE IT !!

Room tip: Book a room facing the lake !
Date of stay: May 2021
Alfred Moritz, General Manager at Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear Riverslea, your review is very much appreciated! Especially having become a regular with us - we can't wait to see you again too. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 21 June 2021

I would recommend anyone stay here.
The location is great, not in the CBD, but close enough to walk to. This means it is still peaceful and quiet at night. The rooms are very well looked after and the facilities are also very good.
Service and Room Service was also great. Breakfast options a little limited a the moment for obvious reasons but still very tasty.

Room tip: Book the Lake View Rooms
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank philipbenj
Alfred Moritz, General Manager at Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2021

Thank you philipbenj for your very positive and pragmatic review following your recent stay with us as we continue on the wild rild that is being a hotelier during COVID.

My team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Queenstown and our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 June 2021

We love, love, loved our stay here. We booked a 1 bedroom Alpine Suite with lake view so if you can splurge a bit we recommend it but it was very reasonably priced. It also came with a small kitchenette with microwave, kettle, fridge and some crockery/cutlery. When you arrive it's like walking into a beautiful ski lodge in Europe. We spent our mornings sitting by the fire in the foyer having coffee and our early evenings having mulled wine. Bathroom, linen and beds with gorgeous and Molton Brown amenities. Staff couldn't be more helpful, especially Daniel. Hot tubs were fun, location is a 5 minute walk from town down a small hill. Views are incredible and breakfast was delicious. Book this hotel, it's the best in Queenstown!

Room tip: Go for the 1 bedroom Alpine suite with lake view.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank T4947GJterris
Alfred Moritz, General Manager at Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Thank you so much @T4947GJterris, your review is simply delightful and gratefully received.

My team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back.