“Birthday surprise ”
Review of Cup and Cake

Cup and Cake
Ranked #6 of 7 Bakeries in Queenstown
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is was staying at (The Spire) very nicely surprised me with two cupcakes for my birthday. The flavour was lovely and the butter cream velvety and creamy. I'm not a huge cake person, but these were super yummy and oh so beautiful.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Salted Caramel imo. We tried a bunch and the other top ones were Cookies and Cream, Lemon Meringue, Ferrero Rocher. Nice place

Reviewed 22 August 2017

yes, really
my wife watched every episode
and the cakes lived up to accolade
great choice of flavours and combinations
and hey $5 isn't all that much for something soooo good

Reviewed 2 June 2017

A cute little shop tucked away down one of Queenstown's laneways. All the cakes and cupcakes looked beautiful, and the staff was very friendly. I ordered "The All Black" cupcake (chocolate cake, topped with chocolate buttercream and a little chocolate fish). It was okay, it was fine, but it wasn't remarkable in any way. At $5.00 per cupcake, it was overpriced for the quality. If you're hankering for a cake fix, this might do the trick, but I won't go out of my way to return.

2  Thank April G
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We went in and they all looked delicious. We bought four different ones and shed them between 4 of us and they all taste the same. Was ok

1  Thank Glen B