Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Pam M
Denver, Colorado

Staff is polite but unremarkable. Room is comfortable but not exceptional.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Mar 2024via mobile
Great for one short night—I arrived at 20:00 and left at 05:00. Found it odd that they are literally adjacent to the ZQN airport but don’t offer an airport shuttle. Both reception and bar staff were oddly unfriendly (unusual for my 3 weeks in country). Room was typical Holiday Inn offering —clean and bland.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Algotels
    $419
9.0 km from Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park
Free parking
Hotel exterior (seen from the water taxi)
  • Algotels
  • travelup.com
    $219
6.7 km from Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park
View more hotels in Queenstown
All reviews breakfast was excellent room rate wonderful stay the hotel staff would stay again ihg supermarket tv amenities town
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2024

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from February 27 through March 1, 2024. The staff at Reception were friendly and very helpful. Staff in the restaurant and bar on site were also professional and personable. The one bedroom suite was very comfortable with black out drapes, A/C, and a roomy ensuite bathroom. The king bed was very comfortable, and it came with 2 "soft" and 2 "firm" pillows, nicely labelled on the pillowcases in embroidery.

The first night of our stay we noticed a very bright strobe light blinking from a tall crane on a neighboring construction site. We assumed it only blinked at night, closed the drapes and went to sleep. Upon awakening it was obvious that this strobe light was very disruptive, blinking off and on at regular intervals each minute, both day and night right at the level of our bedroom window. My husband inquired about changing rooms to the opposite side of the hotel and the reception staff and manager were very prompt at finding us a suitable replacement room. They even offered to assist us with the move so that we could enjoy our day sight-seeing...

Room tip: Request a room on the high school side of the building, away from the construction.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2024

LOCATION: This Holiday Inn is close to the Queenstown Airport – maybe a 15-minute walk and even closer drive. The building is in a newer location. There are beautiful mountain views on one side and construction on the other. Staff are friendly and check-in was easy. Next door is a laundromat and a restaurant.
You can also find a grocery store and gas station nearby. At check-in they offer breakfast to be added to your room for $25/day. If you do not sign up for it at check-in and decide to add it on later, the cost goes up to $30/day.

COMMON AREAS: The common areas have a modern design. When coming up to the floor that I stayed on, I immediately noticed all of the stains (and food) on the carpet. The onsite parking is VERY limited with a total of ~13 parking spots (including 2 handicap), which is available on a first come first serve basis. There is street parking, but you can only stay there for a max of 90 minutes at all times. Other options are pay for their underground parking at $30/day or a public parking/gravel lot for $11/day, which is behind the construction and across the street from Ramada Inn.

ROOM: My bedroom was comfy, clean, and just as advertised. My room included a small couch, desk with chair, hairdryer, etc. My room and the building were pretty quiet, although I could initially hear my neighbor’s cell phone ring, their hairdryer, and when they plugged something into our shared wall. That was a bit surprising for a hotel but not too noticeable after a while – it didn’t bother me or keep me awake.

One other minor observation - the room has a small closet with bench, ironing board, robes, etc. If you have a smaller, carryon suitcase – it will fit in the space perfectly. I traveled with a large suitcase and it does not fit – unless it’s zipped and standing up. Thinking this is more for the business traveler.

SUMMARY: I would definitely stay here again – unless I could find something closer to the CBD to include parking for a similar price. The parking was my only pain point.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2024 via mobile

A relatively new comfortable hotel near the queenstown Airport. The restaurant offered a good selection of dishes. The room was quite comfortable. The shower was OK. The only problem is it can be 20 minutes to get to the wharf/tourist area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2024 via mobile

We needed this location in remarkables park for this visit to queenstown. It was a busy time and choices were limited as a member I chose this hotel.Well over 700.00 dollars for a roomone night I felt too expensive for the room A tower crane and construction site blocked the view promised of the Remarkables. This will be in place for sometime so best to ask about views. Staff were polite but not helpful, no opening windows,no extractor fan operational in the interior bathroom,water left in the kettle...not even a bottle of wateroffered? They have limited parking so again beware. We had to pay and then walk from that public car park through a construction area. I gave feedback as asked as a member. Generic email back so why bother?
Other choices in remarkables park so look at those

Room tip: Parking is an issue..views are obstructed atm
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2024

Hello, tracyh716

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park for your stay.

I have shared your sentiment with our local team and manager, and I apologize for not delivering a better accommodation. Our staff will work to ensure a much better experience in your future travels.

We strive to provide the highest standards in accommodation.

I hope you will visit again in the future. It would be a pleasure to host you once more. Stay safe and healthy until then!

Alejandro G.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed 8 February 2024

Check in was smooth and fast even though my earlier email requests for King Size bedding wasn't updated but it was solved with during registration just have to wait for 1 hour.

Location is about 25 mins away from city so you'll have a rented car to move around and surrounding do have restaurants and supermarket (walking distance)

Room was basic and cleaned.

Pay Parking is nearby with options with short-term parking for days. (Reasonable price)

Service is bad, we're carrying 4 luggages but none of the front office comes forward to help us. Even after registering we carry our luggages to our room.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SleepySteven
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2024

Dear SleepySteven,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park while visiting Queenstown and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It's a pleasure having you as our guest.

I am pleased that the location of our hotel, the check-in process, and the cleanliness of our room met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience, and it is always great to hear from our valued guests how we are doing. I also took note of your feedback about the service of our staff. I will share your comments with our team to provide a better experience in the future. Furthermore, I apologize for your observation.

Once again, thank you for deciding to stay with us. We would be delighted if you revisit us in the future.

Best Regards,