“Preloved clothing”

The Walk In Wardrobe
Ranked #6 of 33 Shopping in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: We our pleased and excited to introduce the Walk in Wardrobe, a pre-loved fashion boutique right in the heart of Queenstown.Born from a dream of filling a gap in the Queenstown market, The Walk in Wardrobe offers fashionable clothing, footwear, accessories and other treasures you will not find anywhere else in town, in a unique and stylish setting.Free some space in your wardrobe whilst making some cash; we buy great quality pre-loved clothing, just bring it in to us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a wonderful experience & staff. My daughter & I 'found' this lovely shop & we certainly enjoyed helping the Queenstown economy. We purchased some lovely items then revisited the next day prior to departing and purchased a little more. Stylish, beautifully presented upmarket items. A first for me. Look forward to next visit

WardrobeManager, Manager at The Walk In Wardrobe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Aroha8,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Wardrobe. We really appreciate you visiting our shop and taking the time to write a review. We hope you had an amazing time while you were in Queenstown, and look forward to seeing you next time you're here.
Wishing you an amazing Christmas, love The Wardrobe ladies.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The best second hand shop I have visited. Loads of choice of clothes. Everything is ordered by colour coded hangers so it's easy to locate items in your size. Everything is clean and the clothes are great quality. I'd use this as my main clothes shop if I didn't live in the UK!

HelenZQN, Manager at The Walk In Wardrobe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review; your kind words are really appreciated. If we don't see you before you leave Queenstown, enjoy the rest of the time you have here and have a safe flight home.
Cheers, Helen.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Impromptu shopping spree here w my friend Marina; this small, well-organized and friendly shop boasts some real quality items that are fairly priced. We spent over an hour here and walked away happy with all our purchases. Service was good and the vibe relaxed. I recommend this shop highly.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Happened upon this store- it's huge and great value. Clothes sorted into colours and then on colour-coded hangers according to size. Some great finds here and I bought a silk top. Likely due to the transient high volume traffic through Queenstown, there were lots of international brands. Not the cheapest 2nd hand store but clothes are well-cared for, displayed in an easy to browse format and service was great.

1  Thank snough
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Make sure you find this awesome place, tucked down an alley in the middle of Queenstown. I found some fantastic high quality pieces here and the staff were friendly and on hand with helpful suggestions. My shop of choice for anyone looking for a quality buy at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Rosiehair