“Beautiful Shop”

The Walk In Wardrobe
Ranked #6 of 33 Shopping in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: We our pleased and excited to introduce the Walk in Wardrobe, a pre-loved fashion boutique right in the heart of Queenstown.Born from a dream of filling a gap in the Queenstown market, The Walk in Wardrobe offers fashionable clothing, footwear, accessories and other treasures you will not find anywhere else in town, in a unique and stylish setting.Free some space in your wardrobe whilst making some cash; we buy great quality pre-loved clothing, just bring it in to us.
Reviewed 2 July 2016

My sister who lives in NZ raved about taking me to Queens town to visit the walk in Wardrobe and she was spot on. Its a gorgeous shop full of many treasures and I actually bought two pairs of jeans that actually fitted perfectly! My sis bought a beautiful scarf and a pair of shoes that I was jealous of but eventually I will borrow them. Absolutely lovely.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Heaps of great gear, not cheap opp shop but good brands and condition, lady helping was friendly and gave great recommendations of other places. Great for ladies fashion shopping.

1  Thank Melissa L
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Awesome clothes, affordable and well laid out. The washing machine was going when I was in there which would explain why it smelled so nice in there. Staff were super friendly, will definitely go back.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 4 January 2016

It's another treasure hunt in this shop. Nice dresses and clothes and stuff. Different sort of fashion styles. Worth a go. It's easily found in the Queenstown city center.

1  Thank DoryTravel
Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

So glad i found this gem
Its a great place for a bargain and a place to visit often to check out the new stock.

1  Thank RochelleMatthews