“Amazing!!”

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did our first skydive with Paradise and we LOVED it! The company was super professional through the whole trip. Their groups are smaller than other skydive places in Queenstown, which makes the wait for other jumpers shorter. Compared to other options Paradise jump over the mountains which is gorgeous! I can't recommend this company enough. Just do it ;)

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Would recommend the skydive to anyone, it was breathtaking. I had Olly who was perfect; totally put me at ease and explained everything, pointed all the areas of interest out etc. Even took my goggles off so I had a better view after the free fall. Want to do it again back in the UK but worried it could never live up to doing it in NZ. Thank you!

2  Thank CJonesy
Reviewed 21 March 2017

First time nervous skydiver and first time in Queenstown.

If you're debating whether or not to try skydiving, I can say with great confidence that Queenstown is your place to try, and Paradise is your guide to choose.

It was a professional and fun oufit at Paradise.

The bus ride was long, but well worth it. I would highly suggest any people on the fence try Paradise. Thank me later.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

First time skydiving; the absolutely stunning views enticed me to jump from 15,000 feet. I could see Mt. Cook and Mt. Aspiring as well as Mitre Peak in Milford Sound.

The drive there takes a while. The plane takes up 3 at a time so you may wait a bit. The pro jumpers were great and reassuring; they wear a go-pro strapped to their arm to film it all for you, which you get on a USB drive (for $, worth it).

Would do it again on a clear day in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

The location was absolutely stunning, well worth waiting to be in NZ for! Would wholly recommend the company, they initially wanted to split me and my partner up as only 3 people can go in a plane and we had a family of 3 and three couples, but they were accommodating and let us fly together- which I would expect with the amount you pay (this should otherwise be stated when booking).
A superb experience, fab drive to the location with a great host, comical skydive masters and laid back but professional company! :)

Thank you!!