“Bucket List? Go here first”
Review of Skydive Paradise

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bucket List? Go here first”
Reviewed 21 March 2017

First time nervous skydiver and first time in Queenstown.

If you're debating whether or not to try skydiving, I can say with great confidence that Queenstown is your place to try, and Paradise is your guide to choose.

It was a professional and fun oufit at Paradise.

The bus ride was long, but well worth it. I would highly suggest any people on the fence try Paradise. Thank me later.

Visited March 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a view!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

First time skydiving; the absolutely stunning views enticed me to jump from 15,000 feet. I could see Mt. Cook and Mt. Aspiring as well as Mitre Peak in Milford Sound.

The drive there takes a while. The plane takes up 3 at a time so you may wait a bit. The pro jumpers were great and reassuring; they wear a go-pro strapped to their arm to film it all for you, which you get on a USB drive (for $, worth it).

Would do it again on a clear day in a heartbeat!

Visited February 2017
Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The location was absolutely stunning, well worth waiting to be in NZ for! Would wholly recommend the company, they initially wanted to split me and my partner up as only 3 people can go in a plane and we had a family of 3 and three couples, but they were accommodating and let us fly together- which I would expect with the amount you pay (this should otherwise be stated when booking).
A superb experience, fab drive to the location with a great host, comical skydive masters and laid back but professional company! :)

Thank you!!

“Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic experience skydiving in one of the most beautiful places in the world! The staff were very friendly and made us feel very safe the whole time. They were very accommodating to our entire group as we had a non-typical number of people as there were several couples and they usually jump in groups of 3. Skydiving here is a MUST if you're in Queenstown!

Coonamble, Australia
“INCREDIBLE! ”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We jumped at 15000 ft today. It was the most incredible experience of my life. The crew at skydive paradise were awesome, I felt very safe in their hands. A must do if you are visiting Queenstown area. The scenery was amazing!