“Just fantastic!”

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017

The location was absolutely stunning, well worth waiting to be in NZ for! Would wholly recommend the company, they initially wanted to split me and my partner up as only 3 people can go in a plane and we had a family of 3 and three couples, but they were accommodating and let us fly together- which I would expect with the amount you pay (this should otherwise be stated when booking).
A superb experience, fab drive to the location with a great host, comical skydive masters and laid back but professional company! :)

Thank you!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic experience skydiving in one of the most beautiful places in the world! The staff were very friendly and made us feel very safe the whole time. They were very accommodating to our entire group as we had a non-typical number of people as there were several couples and they usually jump in groups of 3. Skydiving here is a MUST if you're in Queenstown!

Coonamble, Australia
“INCREDIBLE! ”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We jumped at 15000 ft today. It was the most incredible experience of my life. The crew at skydive paradise were awesome, I felt very safe in their hands. A must do if you are visiting Queenstown area. The scenery was amazing!

Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Disappointing service...”
Reviewed 31 December 2016

The skydive master was great. But the reception lady at Glenorchy was rude and had big problem with her attitude. My girlfriend and I were separated into two flights because the lady wanted to fit us into another group to fit their schedule although we made our booking months ahead. Even more disappointing was I paid for video and photos to be taken while skydiving. At the end, I only had videos but no photos. That was amateur mistake! The lady only refunded $15 to me. She seemed very busy and annoyed, but in fact she only had 6 customers to take care of... It wasn't about the money but was all about the the memorable lifetime experience in the sky plus the view. Very disappointed...

Visited December 2016
13 Thank Zenon Y
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not to Miss!”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I initially booked the skydive for our daughter and her boyfriend and hesitated to join because my Husband does not like heights . However after family chat I decided I wanted to join, it had been fully booked. At the last minute someone dropped out,so I filled the place. My husband came on the bus to the field and took photos - maybe he prayed .....The bus driver Callum was very friendly and pointed out places of interest so the ride was enjoyable. When I was introduced to my tandem guide I knew I would be in good hands. The Guide said he would make 18 jumps on a busy day and has done overv13,000 to date - very experienced & professional. The team at Skydive obviously enjoy what they do & they do it very well. A super experience that will last forever.

Visited December 2016