“Disappointing service...”

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
Reviewed 31 December 2016

The skydive master was great. But the reception lady at Glenorchy was rude and had big problem with her attitude. My girlfriend and I were separated into two flights because the lady wanted to fit us into another group to fit their schedule although we made our booking months ahead. Even more disappointing was I paid for video and photos to be taken while skydiving. At the end, I only had videos but no photos. That was amateur mistake! The lady only refunded $15 to me. She seemed very busy and annoyed, but in fact she only had 6 customers to take care of... It wasn't about the money but was all about the the memorable lifetime experience in the sky plus the view. Very disappointed...

14  Thank Zenon Y
There are newer reviews for Skydive Paradise

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I initially booked the skydive for our daughter and her boyfriend and hesitated to join because my Husband does not like heights . However after family chat I decided I wanted to join, it had been fully booked. At the last minute someone dropped out,so I filled the place. My husband came on the bus to the field and took photos - maybe he prayed .....The bus driver Callum was very friendly and pointed out places of interest so the ride was enjoyable. When I was introduced to my tandem guide I knew I would be in good hands. The Guide said he would make 18 jumps on a busy day and has done overv13,000 to date - very experienced & professional. The team at Skydive obviously enjoy what they do & they do it very well. A super experience that will last forever.

1  Thank CharkJones
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

The staff at Skydive Paradise were the best. Incredibly welcoming and professional! First dive for my friend and I and it was wonderful! Location allows for BREATHTAKING views of the South Island. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Alyson B
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Did skydiving from 12000 ft.
The experience was out of the world and can't be put into words.
It was so much thrilling and exciting.
It was my first experience and was tooooo goood!!
Loved you guyss

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The guys at Skydive Paradise are great - clearly passionate about skydiving and the thrill it gives you! This was my first time and they made me feel at ease and comfortable - a worry never crossed my mind! The whole experience was incredible but to top it off was the scenery! What better place to skydive than over Glenorchy and Lake Wakatipu?! I was lucky enough to jump on a clear blue sky day - the colour of the water was incredible and you could see as far out as Mt Cook! Thanks for a great experience, I will definitely be back again!