“Not to Miss!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Not to Miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I initially booked the skydive for our daughter and her boyfriend and hesitated to join because my Husband does not like heights . However after family chat I decided I wanted to join, it had been fully booked. At the last minute someone dropped out,so I filled the place. My husband came on the bus to the field and took photos - maybe he prayed .....The bus driver Callum was very friendly and pointed out places of interest so the ride was enjoyable. When I was introduced to my tandem guide I knew I would be in good hands. The Guide said he would make 18 jumps on a busy day and has done overv13,000 to date - very experienced & professional. The team at Skydive obviously enjoy what they do & they do it very well. A super experience that will last forever.

Visited December 2016

• Chinese (Traditional) first
3 attraction reviews
“Best Skydive in NZ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

The staff at Skydive Paradise were the best. Incredibly welcoming and professional! First dive for my friend and I and it was wonderful! Location allows for BREATHTAKING views of the South Island. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2016
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Did skydiving from 12000 ft.
The experience was out of the world and can't be put into words.
It was so much thrilling and exciting.
It was my first experience and was tooooo goood!!
Loved you guyss

Visited December 2016
Queenstown, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2016

The guys at Skydive Paradise are great - clearly passionate about skydiving and the thrill it gives you! This was my first time and they made me feel at ease and comfortable - a worry never crossed my mind! The whole experience was incredible but to top it off was the scenery! What better place to skydive than over Glenorchy and Lake Wakatipu?! I was lucky enough to jump on a clear blue sky day - the colour of the water was incredible and you could see as far out as Mt Cook! Thanks for a great experience, I will definitely be back again!

Visited November 2016
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

From the driver who brought us to the sky diving drop zone in Glenorchy , the front office manager who gave us some introduction, photoexpert and of course the skydive master Ollie, it was an incredible experience, which could not be topped :-) with the remarkable landscape and lake view. The team is very helpful, knowkedgable and simple fantastic.

Visited November 2016