“Simply amazing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Did skydiving from 12000 ft.
The experience was out of the world and can't be put into words.
It was so much thrilling and exciting.
It was my first experience and was tooooo goood!!
Loved you guyss

Visited December 2016

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Queenstown, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2016

The guys at Skydive Paradise are great - clearly passionate about skydiving and the thrill it gives you! This was my first time and they made me feel at ease and comfortable - a worry never crossed my mind! The whole experience was incredible but to top it off was the scenery! What better place to skydive than over Glenorchy and Lake Wakatipu?! I was lucky enough to jump on a clear blue sky day - the colour of the water was incredible and you could see as far out as Mt Cook! Thanks for a great experience, I will definitely be back again!

Visited November 2016
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

From the driver who brought us to the sky diving drop zone in Glenorchy , the front office manager who gave us some introduction, photoexpert and of course the skydive master Ollie, it was an incredible experience, which could not be topped :-) with the remarkable landscape and lake view. The team is very helpful, knowkedgable and simple fantastic.

Visited November 2016
“First and definitely not my last! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

As as everyone, my first skydive experience and it was great throughout! The exceptional excellent experience must be from Olly! He is wonderful person and made everything comfortable, safe and relax for me. He safety checked everything on me before I boarded the plane and again when on the plane. Adjusted my goggles repeatedly so I look good in the video! Ha! Told me which lake is which, and which mountain is which, so u dun dive blindly. The skydived experience was exhilarating, but it was definitely Olly who made it wholesome! Kudos!

Visited October 2016
Paris, France
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2016

The instructors are nice and took good care of me. He kept telling you things and checking if you are ok during the journey. He loosened my helmet once the parachute opened so that I feel much more comfortable. I was pretty scared of jumping out of the plane, but it happened so smoothly (like once I finished my banana position, I got pushed out of the plane) that I didnt have time to think of it.

My husband is more experienced with skydiving (and he loves it). His instructor let him try to control the parachute that he circled in the sky.

Amazing view on the fall!

Visited September 2016