“Incredible experience”

and up
Glenorchy Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our skydive dropzone is located only 40 minutes from New Zealand’s most famous resort town of Queenstown at the edge of a small alpine village known as Glenorchy “Gateway to Paradise”. This is Middle Earth, the setting of The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings movies. Skydiving with Skydive Paradise offers you not only the most breathtaking scenery in the world, we also promise you the most personalised tandem skydiving experience in New Zealand. We offer skydive options from 12,000ft and 15,000 ft and the opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. We know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

From the driver who brought us to the sky diving drop zone in Glenorchy , the front office manager who gave us some introduction, photoexpert and of course the skydive master Ollie, it was an incredible experience, which could not be topped :-) with the remarkable landscape and lake view. The team is very helpful, knowkedgable and simple fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Skydive Paradise

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

As as everyone, my first skydive experience and it was great throughout! The exceptional excellent experience must be from Olly! He is wonderful person and made everything comfortable, safe and relax for me. He safety checked everything on me before I boarded the plane and again when on the plane. Adjusted my goggles repeatedly so I look good in the video! Ha! Told me which lake is which, and which mountain is which, so u dun dive blindly. The skydived experience was exhilarating, but it was definitely Olly who made it wholesome! Kudos!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The instructors are nice and took good care of me. He kept telling you things and checking if you are ok during the journey. He loosened my helmet once the parachute opened so that I feel much more comfortable. I was pretty scared of jumping out of the plane, but it happened so smoothly (like once I finished my banana position, I got pushed out of the plane) that I didnt have time to think of it.

My husband is more experienced with skydiving (and he loves it). His instructor let him try to control the parachute that he circled in the sky.

Amazing view on the fall!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The instructors are very cool. They made us glide an extra round around the place on request. The view during the dive and glide is breathtaking. The staff is also very helping.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I booked a skydive trip via their business partner YHA. The trip was cancelled due to poor weather which was reasonable, as safety was obviously paramount. I paid cash and when requesting my refund YHA said they did not have enough cash for me, and could only refund via card. I took cash out especially to avoid the 3% foreign currency surcharge. I contacted Skydive Paradise directly but they said it's nothing to do with them and hung up the phone on me. Great customer service, not!

SkydiveParadise, Front Office Manager at Skydive Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thank you for you review. I am very happy that you brought up how important safety is with us at Skydive Paradise, as our customers and our teams safety is our top priority. The standard process when we have a cancellation due to poor weather is to have the customer go back to the agent they purchased the skydive from to receive their full refund, as that is really who you have engaged to book on your behalf and they hold your funds. From there it is the agents responsibility to manage the refund. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience over the phone with us, that is totally inexcusable and shall be investigated thoroughly as we pride ourselves on customer service. Safe travels and thanks for your feedback