“ziplines are cool”

US$96.92*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Mark and Neil were great guides! They kept it fun and got everyone involved in different challenges and were very knowledgable of the area. I appreciated the eco part of the trip and we went at a good pace and I had a lot of fun. Thanks Ziptrek!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had a blast on the Ziptrek Eco tour last weekend, did the 6 line (with the worlds steepest zipline!) with Sam and Saphire who kept us entertained the whole time. I was blown away by the level of knowledge our guides had about the environment and the surrounding area in general. Henri was a great informative host who we met with upon arrival, very friendly! The whole tour lasted about 2.5 hours, perfect amount of time so you can squeeze in other activities throughout the day. The views on line 4 give you an incredible view of Queenstown you can only get at Ziptrek. Definitely worth a go!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time. It was our first time ziplining and our guides made us feel comfortable. We booked via their website and opted for off peak as they were 20% cheaper.

You need to walk back up the steep hill so you need to have a reasonable level of fitness.

Tips. If you do 6 ziplines (Kea - I think) tour, might be best to do in arvo (or at the end of your day) as you will finish on the foot of the mountain. Will take approx 45 to get back up by foot. Your gondola ticket only valid for 1 return trip!
Also, parking is SUPER frustrating as off street parking is only for 240 mts while Kea tour takes 2.5-3 hours. Barely enough time to do everything before you get a parking ticket!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

fantastic views of lake queenstown throughout the tour, awesome family experience as all levels can enjoy this tour.
Would def do it again!!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I live and work in Queenstown so decided to try ziptrekking to help me give my customers a better insight into what they’re booking. I was in a group with a couple of families and everyone seemed to have a great time. The guides were super friendly and really informative and the views were absolutely stunning! It’s exciting but not as scary as lots of other activities in town so it’s suitable for everyone. I had a great day and will certainly mention it more often when helping people plan their holiday in Queenstown! Thank you Ziptrek Ecotours