Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$66.71
More Info
from US$242.26
More Info
1,721 results
All reviews zip lining kea tour eco tour great fun line trip trust fall steepest tree to tree flying fox scared of heights comfort zone a lot of fun all ages fun activity adrenaline rush thanks guys awesome views awesome experience
Reviewed 10 October 2017

fantastic views of lake queenstown throughout the tour, awesome family experience as all levels can enjoy this tour.
Would def do it again!!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I live and work in Queenstown so decided to try ziptrekking to help me give my customers a better insight into what they’re booking. I was in a group with a couple of families and everyone seemed to have a great time. The guides were super friendly and really informative and the views were absolutely stunning! It’s exciting but not as scary as lots of other activities in town so it’s suitable for everyone. I had a great day and will certainly mention it more often when helping people plan their holiday in Queenstown! Thank you Ziptrek Ecotours

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I went to Queenstown with a group of 50+ and decided to have a go on the Ziptrek. We were introduced to our guides both called Danny and they explained what we would be doing. There were 10 in our group ranging from 6 to 54 yrs old. All safety equipment was explained to all of us and checked each time before being allowed to whizz down the flying fox. It was amazing being so high in the trees flying down the line and at all times feeling completely safe.
At each platform we were given a brief talk concerning the eco sustainability of the attraction and how we could all help the planet. I would strongly recommend it and is suitable for children.The ones with us had a ball flying upside down and screamimg heartily. We did the smaller tour which took 2 hrs so give yourself some time. Would be good if you could get a one way gondola ticket and walk the small distance down to the bottom at the end of the ride instead of the rather steep tramp back to the top of the gondola. Overall a BIG HIT !!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
ZiptrekCrew, Guest Relations Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hi Dave,

What an awesome review, thank you!

I am delighted to hear your varied group enjoyed being out on tour with us! We pride ourselves on our guides and they are especially great at balancing professionalism and safety while providing a fun and educational experience to people of all ages! And great that the kids were adventurous enough to try the optional challenges like going upside down!

We do get guests who chose to walk down to the bottom rather than catch the gondola but the 30 - 45 minute walk can be a bit much for some of our guests, especially if thy are still feeling a bit shaky from the ziplines!

Thank you again for your review!

Kind regards,

The Ziptrek Team

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We all had a ball zipping along the Kea line. The 3 of us had Saphire and Nicola as our guides and I couldn’t recommend this activity highly enough. They were very entertaining/friendly, knowledgeable and professional the entire trip, which made it even more fun. Both our guides were able to answer any questions our group had about the environment and things to see/do in Queenstown. We recommend this to anyone looking for an afternoon of fun zipping through the trees.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Nico and Fran were excellent guides and it was good to hear how sustainably Ziptrek operates from construction to operation and investing profits into local and global environmental and social programmes. I'm not good with heights but they made it easy even for me to do the four Moa lines. We've got some great photo memories too. Thank you